Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Lifts Ban on Poultry Markets
Sofia. By order of the Executive Director of the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency (BFSA), Dr. Damyan Iliev, the ban on staging and holding markets and exhibitions of birds across the country has been lifted as of today, 8 August 2018, said the BFSA’s press office. The ban was imposed on 17 April 2018 due to the aggravated situation regarding the spread of bird flu in north-eastern Bulgaria.
FOCUS News Agency
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 63 New Cases on July 6, 5740 Total
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total
- » New Daily Record: 182 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on July 4, Total: 5497
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 161 New Cases on July 3, 5315 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 18 Infected in a Tailoring Company in Krichim