Over 3.6 Million Tourists in Bulgaria in just Six Months
"Regardless of the unusual rainy weather, the data show that our country is still moving within 5% of expected growth. Just for the first 6 months there are over 3.6 million tourists. " This was stated by Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova.
"I hope that in the months of June-September we will have this 5% growth that we are expecting at the moment," said Angelkova.
In her words, the quality of the tourist product increases every year.
"This is shown by the number of foreign tourists visiting our country," added the minister to Nova.
As for the workers in the industry, Angelkova said:
"We can not intervene about the wages that the business offers," Angelkova said.
- » Bulgarians Traveled most in the Country in the Fourth Quarter of 2018
- » The Introduction of the Unified Tourist Information System in Bulgaria Begins
- » Minister Angelkova: 30-40% Decrease of Young Tourists at the Bulgarian Coast
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova Will Present the Unified Tourist Information System
- » BDZ Introduces Pre-sale of Tickets For the Weekends Around 3 March
- » Turkish Airlines’ Campaign is the Reason For More Tourist Going to Bulgarian Ski Resorts