Earthquake 3.6 on the Richter Scale Felt in Romania
An earthquake of magnitude 3.6 was registered in Romania, according to information on the site of the European Mediterranean Seismic Center.
The earthquake occurred at 22:46 local time, 53 kilometers northwest of Buzau, and 126 kilometers north of the capital, Bucharest, at a depth of 123 kilometers.
There is no information about injured people and material damage.
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale Sensed in Dimitrovgrad and Haskovo
- » In the Afternoon Above the Eastern and Mountainous Regions of Bulgaria Could be Raindfall
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rains and Thunder in 16 Districts in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
- » The EC Creates an Air Fleet to Combat Fires