Earthquake 3.6 on the Richter Scale Felt in Romania
An earthquake of magnitude 3.6 was registered in Romania, according to information on the site of the European Mediterranean Seismic Center.
The earthquake occurred at 22:46 local time, 53 kilometers northwest of Buzau, and 126 kilometers north of the capital, Bucharest, at a depth of 123 kilometers.
There is no information about injured people and material damage.
- » Climatologist Assoc. Prof. Georgi Rachev Predicts a Warm Winter
- » Mostly Cloudy Today with Rain in Some Parts of West and Central Bulgaria
- » More Sun in West Bulgaria, Rain in some Eastern Areas
- » The Bulgarian Environment Ministry will Publish Programme for Improving Air Quality
- » Broken Clouds over most of the Country, Light Rain in East Bulgaria
- » Light Rain can be Expected in East Bulgaria in the Afternoon, Highs between 20° and 25°C