Earthquake 3.6 on the Richter Scale Felt in Romania
An earthquake of magnitude 3.6 was registered in Romania, according to information on the site of the European Mediterranean Seismic Center.
The earthquake occurred at 22:46 local time, 53 kilometers northwest of Buzau, and 126 kilometers north of the capital, Bucharest, at a depth of 123 kilometers.
There is no information about injured people and material damage.
- » Bulgaria will have Good Grape Harvest if Weather Remains Hot
- » Mostly Sunny with Nearly Unchanged Temperatures, Highs of 30-35°C
- » Brace for Extra-warm Weather through 2022
- » Sunny Weather Today in Bulgaria, some Cloud Increase, Maximums between 30°C and 35°C
- » Good Weather Conditions for Mountain Tourism in Bulgaria
- » Total of 250 Semi-wild Mallard Ducks to be Placed in Sofia Water Pools