Earthquake 3.6 on the Richter Scale Felt in Romania
An earthquake of magnitude 3.6 was registered in Romania, according to information on the site of the European Mediterranean Seismic Center.
The earthquake occurred at 22:46 local time, 53 kilometers northwest of Buzau, and 126 kilometers north of the capital, Bucharest, at a depth of 123 kilometers.
There is no information about injured people and material damage.
- » Severe Weather Conditions in Bulgaria Expected in the Coming Days
- » South Australia Heatwave Smashes Record Temperatures
- » Bulgaria’s Mountain Rescue Service Warns of High Avalanche Danger
- » Rain in Many Parts of Bulgaria, Wet Snow in Northwest Regions
- » Parts of Niagara Falls Park Freeze
- » Cloud and Fog, Highs Between 6° and 11°C