Bulgaria's Adamant Capital Partners Plans to Start Operations in Croatia
SOFIA (Bulgaria), August 8 (SeeNews) - Bulgarian brokerage house Adamant Capital Partners intends to offer its services in Croatia, without setting up a branch there, Bulgaria's Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) said.
FSC said in a statement on Tuesday that it has notified Croatia's financial regulator about the company's intentions.
Last month FSC declined to notify the Croatian authority and asked Adamant Capital Partners to provide additional information regarding its intentions to operate in Croatia.
Adamant Capital Partners' main activities include financial intermediation, asset management, investment research, corporate finance and corporate consulting.
- » Experts: Bulgaria is Among the Least Endangered Countries in the Currency Crisis Happening Around the World
- » Economic Growth in Bulgaria is Lower than Expected - 3.4%
- » Real Estate Market Could Lead to Europe's Next Crisis, ECB Says
- » Eastern Europe Block Is Not a Chain Anymore
- » Turkish Inflation Surged to 15-year High in August
- » Bulgaria Sees Fiscal Surplus at 2.4%/GDP at End-August