Bulgaria's Adamant Capital Partners Plans to Start Operations in Croatia
SOFIA (Bulgaria), August 8 (SeeNews) - Bulgarian brokerage house Adamant Capital Partners intends to offer its services in Croatia, without setting up a branch there, Bulgaria's Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) said.
FSC said in a statement on Tuesday that it has notified Croatia's financial regulator about the company's intentions.
Last month FSC declined to notify the Croatian authority and asked Adamant Capital Partners to provide additional information regarding its intentions to operate in Croatia.
Adamant Capital Partners' main activities include financial intermediation, asset management, investment research, corporate finance and corporate consulting.
- » In October 2018, Total Consumer Confidence Indicator Decreased by 3.2% Compared to July
- » Bulgaria Expects Budget Surplus of 2.6 % of GDP as of End-October
- » Euro Area Annual Inflation Up to 2.2%
- » Producing Bitcoin Currency Could Void Climate Change Efforts
- » Bulgarian Pensions to Increase by 5.7% From 1 July 2019
- » Bulgaria’s Debt for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,908 Million, or 25.6% of GDP