Bulgaria's Adamant Capital Partners Plans to Start Operations in Croatia
SOFIA (Bulgaria), August 8 (SeeNews) - Bulgarian brokerage house Adamant Capital Partners intends to offer its services in Croatia, without setting up a branch there, Bulgaria's Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) said.
FSC said in a statement on Tuesday that it has notified Croatia's financial regulator about the company's intentions.
Last month FSC declined to notify the Croatian authority and asked Adamant Capital Partners to provide additional information regarding its intentions to operate in Croatia.
Adamant Capital Partners' main activities include financial intermediation, asset management, investment research, corporate finance and corporate consulting.
- » Annual Inflation in January 2019 Compared to January 2018 Was 3.0%
- » Average Social Security Income For the Country for December 2018 was BGN 954.90
- » EP Supports an Increase of Over BGN 3 billion in the Budget For Bulgaria After 2020
- » Prof. Steve Hanke: Bulgaria Has a Low Flat Tax and That's Great
- » MFA: We do not have Official Information on the Export of State Funds from Venezuela to Bulgaria
- » IMF: Bulgaria's Robust Economic Growth Paves Way for Further Reforms