Bulgaria to Host Second International Congress on World Civilisations and Historic Routes
Sofia. The government has approved a draft agreement between the Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism and the World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) on the second edition of the International Congress of World Civilisations and Historic Routes, said the government press office.
The congress aims to draw attention to the link between world civilisations and historic routes, presenting the modern opportunities for various tourism products. The forum is scheduled to take place from 14 to 16 November 2018 in Sofia. The 158 tourism ministers of the UNWTO member states have been invited to participate. An event of this scale will contribute to the establishment of Bulgaria as an attractive destination with great opportunities for cultural and historical tourism.
The Republic of Bulgaria has been a member of the UNWTO since 1976, and Vice Chair of UNWTO Commission for Europe for 2018-2019.
FOCUS News Agency
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Unearth Unique City of Dead at Perpericon
- » Historical Discovery: America was Reached by Humans 7,000 years ago
- » First Farmers of Europe Found in the Balkans Date to 5th Millennium BC
- » New Archeological Findings at Bulgaria’s Perperikon
- » Ancient City over 3,000 Years Old Discovered in Egypt
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Unearth Another Medieval Settlement