Bulgaria Overhauls Mi-17 and Mi-24 Helicopters
On 30 July, the Bulgarian Ministry of Defence published a tender for the general overhaul of two Mi-17 transport and four Mi-24V combat helicopters of the Bulgarian Air Force (BuAF). The deadline for submission of bids is 3 September, with a framework agreement covering a period of 48 months to be signed with the successful bidder.
The procurement is valued at BGN37.3 million (USD22 billion): BGN11.3 million for the Mi-17s and BGN26 million for the Mi-24Vs.
- » The EU Allocates More than Half a Billion Euros for Defense Projects
- » US Secret Service will Train Bulgarian Teams
- » BOMB SIGNAL: Authorities Evacuated the Bus Station And the Train Station in Sofia
- » AFTER THE TERRORIST ATTACK IN NEW ZEALAND: Is There a Threat to Our National Security?
- » Bulgaria is Spending 1.43% of GDP on Defense
- » Bulgaria is Expected to Get the First Two F-16 Fighters Up to 4 Years