Bulgaria Overhauls Mi-17 and Mi-24 Helicopters
On 30 July, the Bulgarian Ministry of Defence published a tender for the general overhaul of two Mi-17 transport and four Mi-24V combat helicopters of the Bulgarian Air Force (BuAF). The deadline for submission of bids is 3 September, with a framework agreement covering a period of 48 months to be signed with the successful bidder.
The procurement is valued at BGN37.3 million (USD22 billion): BGN11.3 million for the Mi-17s and BGN26 million for the Mi-24Vs.
- » Bulgaria Considers to Replace Russian MiG-29s With F-16 Jets
- » Sweden Offers to Bulgaria 10 Gripen Fighters for BGN 1.8 Billion
- » Bulgarian PM: New F16 is Much Better than Any Other Aircraft Offered
- » Bulgaria Invests in its T-72 Tanks
- » Bulgaria Has Not Received Information About Increased NATO Presence in Black Sea
- » Atlantic Council of Bulgaria Voiced a Position on the Acquisition of a New Type of Combat Aircraft