Bulgaria Overhauls Mi-17 and Mi-24 Helicopters
On 30 July, the Bulgarian Ministry of Defence published a tender for the general overhaul of two Mi-17 transport and four Mi-24V combat helicopters of the Bulgarian Air Force (BuAF). The deadline for submission of bids is 3 September, with a framework agreement covering a period of 48 months to be signed with the successful bidder.
The procurement is valued at BGN37.3 million (USD22 billion): BGN11.3 million for the Mi-17s and BGN26 million for the Mi-24Vs.
- » Bulgarian President Calls for Restraint During Procedure for Purchase of Military Aircraft
- » America’s Obesity is Threatening National Security, According to Study
- » US, China Look on as Putin Seeks India Arms Deals
- » Bm: SAAB Gripen Played its Trump Card for the Deal of New Bulgarian Fighter Jets
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: Working Group will Study Offers for New Fighter Jets by October 19
- » U.S., Sweden and Italy Bid To Supply Bulgaria with Fighter Jets (Updated)