Bulgaria Overhauls Mi-17 and Mi-24 Helicopters
On 30 July, the Bulgarian Ministry of Defence published a tender for the general overhaul of two Mi-17 transport and four Mi-24V combat helicopters of the Bulgarian Air Force (BuAF). The deadline for submission of bids is 3 September, with a framework agreement covering a period of 48 months to be signed with the successful bidder.
The procurement is valued at BGN37.3 million (USD22 billion): BGN11.3 million for the Mi-17s and BGN26 million for the Mi-24Vs.
- » Bulgarian Navy Will Receive New Motorboats for $2 million as a Donation from US
- » Trump Gives $717 Billion Defense Bill a Green Light.
- » US, Allies Train for Enemies Big and Small in Bulgaria
- » Today is the Official Day of the Largest Land Training of the Bulgarian Military Forces for 2018
- » Bulgaria Details Armoured Vehicle Procurement
- » NATO to Build 1st Air Base in Western Balkans in Albania