MRC: Mountain Conditions in Bulgaria are Suitable for Tourism
Sofia. Mountain conditions are suitable for hiking. This was reported by FOCUS News Agency Mountain Rescue Service (MRC) at the Bulgarian Red Cross (BRC). In the high mountains there is a mild to moderate wind. Lift facilities in the resorts are working. Rescuers recommend that tourists choose shorter routes in the lower parts of the mountains due to the dynamic weather. There are no recorded tourist incidents over the past 24 hours.
Information about the mountain environment can be found at the address of the WWW on the Internet or on the phone numbers of the WWW: 02/9632000 and 1470.
Information about the mountain setting can be found on the address of the WWW .
- » Bulgarians Traveled most in the Country in the Fourth Quarter of 2018
- » The Introduction of the Unified Tourist Information System in Bulgaria Begins
- » Minister Angelkova: 30-40% Decrease of Young Tourists at the Bulgarian Coast
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova Will Present the Unified Tourist Information System
- » BDZ Introduces Pre-sale of Tickets For the Weekends Around 3 March
- » Turkish Airlines’ Campaign is the Reason For More Tourist Going to Bulgarian Ski Resorts