Czech Tourist Drowned near Lozenets
A 45-year-old Czech tourist drowned on the beach in Lozenets, police said. The tragedy took place at 19.20 on August 2. On August 2, Ilinden is celebrated in old style and, according to popular beliefs, the weather is "overturned" and the sea is very dangerous.
This year, due to unusually warm weather and strong winds, the deadly swell killed ten people since early in June.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway