Bulgaria's Residential Building Permits Decrease
SOFIA (Bulgaria), August 2 (SeeNews) - The number of residential building permits issued in Bulgaria in the second quarter of 2018 fell by 10.4% year-on-year, to 1,476 , the statistical office, NSI, said on Thursday.
Compared to the first quarter, the number of residential building permits issued in April-June added 27%, the NSI said in a statement.
A total of 32 permits for construction of office buildings were issued in the first quarter, down 20% compared to the same period of last year. Compared to the previous quarter, construction permits for office buildings increased 23.1%.
Regarding other types of buildings, a total of 1,274 permits were issued in the quarter under review, down 35.3% year-on-year and 24.2% higher quarter-on-quarter.
- » About 40% of Households in Bulgaria Live in Overcrowded Housing
- » British Are Once Again Interested In Buying Bulgarian Properties
- » 100% Increase of Property Prices in Sofia in the Last 15 Years
- » Housing Prices in Sofia Froze, Growth of New Construction Purchases
- » Housing Prices in Bulgaria have been Rising at the Slowest Pace in Three Years
- » Property Prices in Sofia Fall at the End of the Year