932 Policemen Sent to the Black Sea Coast for the Summer Tourist Season
Sofia. A total of 932 police officers have been deployed on the Black Sea coast during the summer tourist season, the Ministry of Interior’s National Police Directorate told Focus News Agency. Following requests from the regional departments in Burgas, Varna and Dobrich, the deployment of 932 officers has been ordered for the period from June 1 to September 20, including 758 in Burgas, 126 in Varna and 48 in Dobrich. They work in different sectors: security police, traffic police, criminal police, investigating police officers, etc.
- » China's Liaoning Hosts Cultural, Tourism Forum in Bulgarian Capital Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Bansko Ski Resort Prepares for the Winter Season
- » Ryanair Launches Flights from Sofia to Crete
- » Bulgarian Minister: Tourism Revenue for June and July Alone is EUR 1.2 billion, 8.1% Growth
- » Bansko in Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place in Europe to go Skiing this Winter
- » More Chinese Tourists Heading to Central and Eastern Europe