Bulgaria's Power Output Falls 7.2% y/y in May
SOFIA (Bulgaria), July 30 (SeeNews) - Bulgaria's gross electricity production fell by 7.2% year-on-year in May, whereas electricity supply decreased by an annual 5.7%, the National Statistical Institute (NSI) said on Monday.
On a monthly comparison basis, Bulgaria's power output declined by 1.7% to 2,976 GWh in May, the NSI said in a statement.
Electricity supply added 3.6% month-on-month in May, reaching 2,361 GWh.
- » Bulgargaz Аnnounces a Competition For the Supply of Gas that is Not From Russia
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: I Hope the Belene NPP Procedure Will Be Successful
- » The Procedure for Choosing a Strategic Investor in Belene NPP Starts
- » Bulgaria, Northern Macedonia and Albania Unite their Electricity Markets
- » Тоday It Will Become Clear Which Are the Candidates For the Construction of TurkSteam on Bulgarian Territory
- » Bulgaria's Deputy PM: Serbia and North Macedonia Show Interest in Belene NPP Project