Bulgaria's Power Output Falls 7.2% y/y in May
SOFIA (Bulgaria), July 30 (SeeNews) - Bulgaria's gross electricity production fell by 7.2% year-on-year in May, whereas electricity supply decreased by an annual 5.7%, the National Statistical Institute (NSI) said on Monday.
On a monthly comparison basis, Bulgaria's power output declined by 1.7% to 2,976 GWh in May, the NSI said in a statement.
Electricity supply added 3.6% month-on-month in May, reaching 2,361 GWh.
- » 45 Years since Kozloduy NPP Was Put into Operation
- » 55 Nuclear Reactors Are under Construction in the World
- » Gazprom Expects a Reduction in Gas Exports to Europe
- » Democratic Bulgaria Coalition Expects EU Commission to Prevent Construction of Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria's HPP Chaira Extends Unplanned Outage of Unit
- » Energy Minister: 13 Applications Submitted for Participation in Belene NPP Project