STOYANOV SENT CONDOLENCES TO BUSH
Politics | September 12, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00
President Peter Stoyanov sent his condolences to President George W. Bush on the terrorist acts in the US: `Dear Mr. President, please accept on behalf of the Bulgarian people and on my behalf sincere condolences on the immense tragedy of the American people. I bow to the memory of the thousands of innocent victims and share the grief of the bereaved families. I was shocked by today`s terrorist attacks on key administrative and civilian sites in the US. This is a disgusting cynical act threatening the foundations of human civilization. I strongly condemn this extremely vicious attack on thousands of innocent people and public order that cannot leave any country indifferent. Terrorism cannot resolve any of the contemporary problems of the world. At this dramatic moment all governments and nations must stand united against the terrorist threat regardless of where it comes from, `the telegram, sent by President Stoyanov said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Executive Director of Europol: Bulgaria has our Support for Schengen
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party submitted a draft decision to remove the Immunity of Boyko Borissov
- » Bulgaria's Parliament approved a New Contract of 7.2 Million Dollars for the F-16s
- » Bulgaria: PM Denkov will personally monitor the activity of 13 Departments, Mariya Gabriel - 4
- » Bulgaria: Pro-Russian Parties attended an event at the Russian Embassy in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: WCC-DB demanded that Peevski leave the Committee on Constitutional Affairs