STOYANOV SENT CONDOLENCES TO BUSH
Politics | September 12, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
President Peter Stoyanov sent his condolences to President George W. Bush on the terrorist acts in the US: `Dear Mr. President, please accept on behalf of the Bulgarian people and on my behalf sincere condolences on the immense tragedy of the American people. I bow to the memory of the thousands of innocent victims and share the grief of the bereaved families. I was shocked by today`s terrorist attacks on key administrative and civilian sites in the US. This is a disgusting cynical act threatening the foundations of human civilization. I strongly condemn this extremely vicious attack on thousands of innocent people and public order that cannot leave any country indifferent. Terrorism cannot resolve any of the contemporary problems of the world. At this dramatic moment all governments and nations must stand united against the terrorist threat regardless of where it comes from, `the telegram, sent by President Stoyanov said.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » PM Borissov: The Agriculture Portfolio for Mariya Gabriel - Nonsense
- » Fitch Agency: Bulgaria Could Adopt the Euro in 2023
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million
- » Politico: Bulgaria Wants ''Agriculture'' Department in the New European Commission
- » Prime Minister Borissov Will Attend the Opening of the Gold Mine "Ada Tepe"
- » Rumen Radev Wants the Bulgarian State to Research the Investors and Their Plans For the Implementation of Belene NPP