Political Analyst: BSP’s Vision for Bulgaria Project is a Good Move
Sofia. BSP’s Vision for Bulgaria project is a good move and a necessary step for society, and it may prompt a broad discussion, political analyst Prof. Aleksandar Marinov told Focus Radio. He said it was high time for a comprehensive and long-term strategy for the country to be proposed by some of the leading political parties. It could produce an in-depth discussion if the document is successful and convinces the public that BSP has a sufficiently clear vision in the long term, it is too early now to predict the outcome, Marinov said. He added that BSP needs to prove itself as an alternative in the eyes of Bulgarians. “The current model of government leads to poor results, visible in all spheres of public life,” Marinov commented. He said that GERB’s leader in parliament Tsvetan Tsvetanov was not right to accuse the left-wing party of populism because any document can be criticised in that regard.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov in Munich: Relations between Bulgaria and Germany are Excellent
- » North Macedonia PM Zaev: We have never been Closer to Bulgaria
- » Theresa May has Resigned
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov will Participate in the Final Election Event of Manfred Weber in Munich
- » President Radev: For Bulgaria, Cooperation with UNESCO is of Prime Importance
- » The Chairman of the Bulgarian National Assembly Leads a Bulgarian Delegation to the Pope for the Holiday