20-ton Rock Crashed into a Building in Austria (Video)
A 20-ton rock broke off and crashed into a building in the Austrian village of Sölden. According to the police, the rock was rolling at least 200 m on the slope.
Fortunately there were no injuries. The fence and the entrance of a building have been destroyed.
- » Four People Died in Traffic Collisions for the Past Twenty-Four Hours
- » A Foreign Soldier Has Died in NATO Military Dry Run near Plovdiv
- » Severe Car Crash at the Central Junction of "Orlov Most" in Sofia
- » Lightning Strikes a 20-year-old in Sofia
- » Severe Car Crash near the Sea Capital of Bulgaria - Varna - Two Women Died
- » One Man Died, Four Are Injured in a Car Accident with a Police Patrol Car