20-ton Rock Crashed into a Building in Austria (Video)
A 20-ton rock broke off and crashed into a building in the Austrian village of Sölden. According to the police, the rock was rolling at least 200 m on the slope.
Fortunately there were no injuries. The fence and the entrance of a building have been destroyed.
- » 2-year-old boy Disappeared near Ravnets, Searching Continued all the Night with Thermal Cameras
- » Bulgarian Police Goes Viral after Accidentally Pepper Spray Themselves Instead of Protesters
- » 20-year-old was Shot in the Head after a Dispute in Burgas
- » Three Bulgarians Died in a Car Crash in Scotland
- » A Huge Construction Crane Fell in the Mladost Quarter of Sofia
- » The Safety Retainers on Grafa Street will be Removed after a few Incidents