The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast is Cleaner this Summer According to the Tourist Minister
The water on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast is clean and tourists can enjoy their vacation. The inspections we made in Sunny Beach, Pomorie and Nessebar together with Tonka Atanasova, director of the Regional Inspectorate of Environment and Water and Burgas Dr. Georgi Pazderov, director of RZI-Bourgas, proved again that the water is clean.
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelova said during her tour of the beach "Sunny Beach-North", her office said. She reminded that this is the third joint inspection of the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Environment and Water for the purity of the beach coast. We also monitored whether the contractual requirements for a free beach area, for signs, for medical assistance, etc. were met, the minister stressed. It is still to be monitored whether the approved relocation scheme correspond to the factual situation on site.
- » In recent Years, Dozens of Fish Species have Disappeared from the Black Sea
- » In the Last Week of March There will be Cold Days
- » Clear Sky until Noon, some Clouds later Today in East Bulgaria, Highs Between 14-19°C
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
- » The Astronomical Spring is Coming