The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast is Cleaner this Summer According to the Tourist Minister
The water on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast is clean and tourists can enjoy their vacation. The inspections we made in Sunny Beach, Pomorie and Nessebar together with Tonka Atanasova, director of the Regional Inspectorate of Environment and Water and Burgas Dr. Georgi Pazderov, director of RZI-Bourgas, proved again that the water is clean.
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelova said during her tour of the beach "Sunny Beach-North", her office said. She reminded that this is the third joint inspection of the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Environment and Water for the purity of the beach coast. We also monitored whether the contractual requirements for a free beach area, for signs, for medical assistance, etc. were met, the minister stressed. It is still to be monitored whether the approved relocation scheme correspond to the factual situation on site.
- » Brace for Extra-warm Weather through 2022
- » Sunny Weather Today in Bulgaria, some Cloud Increase, Maximums between 30°C and 35°C
- » Good Weather Conditions for Mountain Tourism in Bulgaria
- » Total of 250 Semi-wild Mallard Ducks to be Placed in Sofia Water Pools
- » Sunny Weather with Temperatures of up to 30-35°C
- » Death Toll from Quake that Hit Indonesian Island Passes 430