The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast is Cleaner this Summer According to the Tourist Minister
The water on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast is clean and tourists can enjoy their vacation. The inspections we made in Sunny Beach, Pomorie and Nessebar together with Tonka Atanasova, director of the Regional Inspectorate of Environment and Water and Burgas Dr. Georgi Pazderov, director of RZI-Bourgas, proved again that the water is clean.
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelova said during her tour of the beach "Sunny Beach-North", her office said. She reminded that this is the third joint inspection of the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Environment and Water for the purity of the beach coast. We also monitored whether the contractual requirements for a free beach area, for signs, for medical assistance, etc. were met, the minister stressed. It is still to be monitored whether the approved relocation scheme correspond to the factual situation on site.
- » Moderate Quake in Halkidiki Rattles Northern Greece
- » Bulgarian Regional Minister Explains Green Buildings for a Common Green Future Project
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Highs Between 19°C and 24°C
- » Mayor of Sofia: In just 10 years we have Reduced Landfill Waste from 100% to 16%
- » Bulgarian Environment Minister's Opinion on Raising Tax on Old Cars
- » Cloudy Weather Today in Bulgria, Rain in Some Places, Highs between 19°C and 24°C