The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast is Cleaner this Summer According to the Tourist Minister
The water on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast is clean and tourists can enjoy their vacation. The inspections we made in Sunny Beach, Pomorie and Nessebar together with Tonka Atanasova, director of the Regional Inspectorate of Environment and Water and Burgas Dr. Georgi Pazderov, director of RZI-Bourgas, proved again that the water is clean.
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelova said during her tour of the beach "Sunny Beach-North", her office said. She reminded that this is the third joint inspection of the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Environment and Water for the purity of the beach coast. We also monitored whether the contractual requirements for a free beach area, for signs, for medical assistance, etc. were met, the minister stressed. It is still to be monitored whether the approved relocation scheme correspond to the factual situation on site.
- » The Sky Will Remain Cloudy, with Light Rainfalls
- » Mostly Cloudy with Rain and Snow Today in Bulgaria, Highs between 2° and 7°C
- » Mostly Sunshine, Almost no Rain Today in Bulgaria
- » Variable Clouds Over the Country, Highs Between 2°C and 7°C
- » Cloudy Skies over East and Mountain Areas, Snow in Northeast Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian App Measures Harmful Emissions of Each Car Journey