Bulgaria Air Now has Flights to a New Destination - Tbilisi
The national carrier Bulgaria Air added another interesting and remarkable city to its portfolio of destinations - Tbilisi. Thanks to the successful codeshare contract the airline has with Aegean airlines, passengers can now get to the Georgian capital faster.
The flights between Sofia and Tbilisi are connected to Athens and are running on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays. In addition to the Georgian capital, passengers can also benefit from convenient flight connections between Sofia and Yerevan, Beirut, Tel Aviv and Nice, again with a bus to Athens.
Up-to-date information on timetables, flights and latest news about the airline can be found at www.air.bg.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic