Bulgaria Air Now has Flights to a New Destination - Tbilisi
The national carrier Bulgaria Air added another interesting and remarkable city to its portfolio of destinations - Tbilisi. Thanks to the successful codeshare contract the airline has with Aegean airlines, passengers can now get to the Georgian capital faster.
The flights between Sofia and Tbilisi are connected to Athens and are running on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays. In addition to the Georgian capital, passengers can also benefit from convenient flight connections between Sofia and Yerevan, Beirut, Tel Aviv and Nice, again with a bus to Athens.
Up-to-date information on timetables, flights and latest news about the airline can be found at www.air.bg.
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule
- » British Airways Cancels Flights on September 27 Due to Pilot Strike
- » Total Number of the Nights Spent in All Accommodation Establishments Registered in July 2019 Was 5 952.1 Thousand
- » Emergency Landing of a Finnair Plane Due to the Death of a Passenger on Board