The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
In the first half of 2018, The Customs Agency has collected revenues from excise duties, VAT on imports, customs duties and fines amounting to BGN 4.596 billion, compared to BGN 4.345 billion for the same period of the previous year. The amount of the increase is BGN 250.9 million (5.8%) more than excise tax revenues, VAT on imports, customs duties and fines in the first half of 2017, the agency quoted by BGNES.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: 130 million Needed for Bridges, Trestles and Viaducts in Poor Condition
- » Registry Agency: As of August 16, Commercial Register Users Could Make Checks by National Identity Number
- » The Poverty Line in Bulgaria for 2019 will be BGN 348
- » Bulgarian Government Approves 11 National Scientific Programs for 2018-2022 Period
- » National Statistical Institute: Household Income in Bulgaria Increased in 2018
- » Border Police: Heavy Traffic of Trucks Exiting Bulgaria at Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Danube Bridge – Ruse Checkpoints