The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
In the first half of 2018, The Customs Agency has collected revenues from excise duties, VAT on imports, customs duties and fines amounting to BGN 4.596 billion, compared to BGN 4.345 billion for the same period of the previous year. The amount of the increase is BGN 250.9 million (5.8%) more than excise tax revenues, VAT on imports, customs duties and fines in the first half of 2017, the agency quoted by BGNES.
- » Sofia's District Heating Company Says the Network is Ready for Winter
- » Sofia Hosts Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria is the most Competitive Economy in the Balkans
- » The Bulgarian Government Approved the Draft Disability Act
- » NFSB will Seek the Resignation of Volen Siderov as Chair of United Patriots’ PG