The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
In the first half of 2018, The Customs Agency has collected revenues from excise duties, VAT on imports, customs duties and fines amounting to BGN 4.596 billion, compared to BGN 4.345 billion for the same period of the previous year. The amount of the increase is BGN 250.9 million (5.8%) more than excise tax revenues, VAT on imports, customs duties and fines in the first half of 2017, the agency quoted by BGNES.
- » Tow Trucks in Sofia Tighten Control Against Improperly Parked Vehicles
- » The Police Begins Checking all Guest Houses in Bulgaria Built with EU Funds
- » Bulgarian Parliament will be Voting on Important Changes
- » After 14 Years the Fountain of Slaveikov Square in Sofia is Working Again (Video)
- » Tomorrow Bulgarian PM Borisov will Meet with the Management of the UNWE
- » Testing Begins for Trains in the Third Line of Sofia Underground