The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
In the first half of 2018, The Customs Agency has collected revenues from excise duties, VAT on imports, customs duties and fines amounting to BGN 4.596 billion, compared to BGN 4.345 billion for the same period of the previous year. The amount of the increase is BGN 250.9 million (5.8%) more than excise tax revenues, VAT on imports, customs duties and fines in the first half of 2017, the agency quoted by BGNES.
- » New Electronic Vignettes Will be Available on Monday
- » Premier Boyko Borissov: Russia Must Release Ukrainian Sailors
- » Half of the Territory of Varna is Without Water for a Third Day
- » 500 Triangular Prisms Installed along the Tramway on "Graf Ignatiev"
- » Parliament Set up a Committee of Inquiry for the Acquisition of Bulgarian Citizenship
- » Bulgarian Parliament Decides on First Reading that Terminated Criminal Proceedings will not Stop Confiscation