Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
Today in many places in Central and Eastern Bulgaria will develop clouds and there will be short-lived rainfall and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny over the western regions. It will blow a mild to moderate wind from west to northwest. The maximum temperatures will be between 26 and 31 degrees, in Sofia - about 26.
The atmospheric pressure will be lower than the average for the month and will remain without significant change.
In the mountains the clouds will be significant. There will be rainfall and thunderstorms in many places. It will blow a moderate northwest wind. The maximum temperature at a height of 1200 meters will be about 20 degrees, at 2000 meters - about 13.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny before noon. Around noon will develop clouds and there will be short rains with thunder. It will blow to a moderate northwest wind. Maximum temperatures will be between 28 and 31 degrees. The temperature of the sea water is from 23 to 26. The excitement of the sea will be 1-2 bales.
- » Sunny Weather with Temperatures of up to 30-35°C
- » Death Toll from Quake that Hit Indonesian Island Passes 430
- » Sunny Weather Today, Maximum Temperatures 29-34°C
- » NIMH: It will be Sunny Today, with Highs between 28°C and 33°C
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Highs between 29°C and 34°C
- » Earth at Risk of Entering ‘Hothouse’ State from which there is no Return