Bulgaria to Host International Crypto Conference: Sterlin Lujan 1st Time in Sofia on Stage
On 14 September, 2018 NDK Sofia, Bulgaria will host NEXT BLOCK Conference “Evolution Of Money” organized by Krypton Events, in partnership with Cryptovest.
NEXT BLOCK is one of the leading blockchain conferences in Eastern Europe, bringing together top technology executives, top-tier investors, promising blockchain ventures and industry visionaries from around the world for business and networking.
It brings together over 350+ participants and 20+ distinguished speakers. Moreover, the Conference will be concluded by a luxurious After-Party, the most fabulous crypto-party of 2018 in Balkans.
- Sterlin Lujan, Communications Ambassador for Bitcoin.com, premier source for everything Bitcoin related. Sterlin is one of the most famous crypto journalists, editors and speakers. STerlin is a well-known anarchist and essayist involved with cryptocurrency and Bitcoin since 2012.
Among other distinguished speakers you will find:
- Marc P. Bernegger, Serial Fintech and Crypto Entrepreneur;
- Mitchell Eaglstein, Co-Founder & CEO of FDCTech, Inc.
- Thomas Graham, Managing Partner – TLDR, co-Founder – Codec, MapD, Media Protocol, DFC;
- On Yavin, Co-Founder and CEO at Cointelligence;
- Aviya Arika,Head of Aviya Law;
- Pascal Forster, Board Member, Crypto Finance AG;
With the umbrella topic “Evolution of money” the Conference will cover the following topics:
- Digital Assets vs Physical Assets
- Banking the Unbanked
- Challenges of a Crypto Economy
- Finding the Balance Between Financial Freedom and Regulatory Oversight
Conference will also feature an expo with blockchain ventures and an ICO Quick-fire Pitch Session, where each partaker will get 5 minutes to earn the investor’s trust.
- » The Bulgarian Flipps Media Buys an American Start-up
- » Elon Musk Says he Expects Saudis to Fund Plan to Take Tesla Private
- » Unprecedented Shortage of Qualified Personnel in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 6.5% y/y
- » Bulgaria's Trade Deficit with non-EU Countries Almost Doubles in H1
- » World Markets Unnerved by Turkey’s Financial Turmoil