Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
Higher prices of natural gas and electricity from the beginning of July, as well as of the fuel of the last few months, will not make the holidays more expensive this summer, commented for Darik Branimir Milanov, a member of the management board of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association. According to him, an increase in the price of a holiday will certainly happen in the winter and next summer.
Although the National Statistics Institute reported an increase in prices in Bulgarian hotels and restaurants by 1.5 percent in June compared to May, holiday prices this summer will not be more expensive than those already agreed a few months ago, explained Branimir Milanov of the National Hotel and Restaurant Association .
"This increase will not be important, and if it exists, it will be at the expense of the hoteliers, it will affect the prices of the goods, the delivery prices, but in no case the final price," he said.
However, the price increase is coming, Milanov warned. "In the upcoming winter season it will surely be felt as well as in the next summer season, of course, because there is no way a general price increase not to affect the tourist market as well," he said.
Against the background of shortage of staff in resorts and the search by employers at sea for workers from countries such as Ukraine and Moldova, Branimir Milanov commented that the import of personnel would not solve the problem, and that decision should be sought by changing the conditions are offered to Bulgarian qualified personnel.
- » Bulgarians Traveled most in the Country in the Fourth Quarter of 2018
- » The Introduction of the Unified Tourist Information System in Bulgaria Begins
- » Minister Angelkova: 30-40% Decrease of Young Tourists at the Bulgarian Coast
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova Will Present the Unified Tourist Information System
- » BDZ Introduces Pre-sale of Tickets For the Weekends Around 3 March
- » Turkish Airlines’ Campaign is the Reason For More Tourist Going to Bulgarian Ski Resorts