Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
Higher prices of natural gas and electricity from the beginning of July, as well as of the fuel of the last few months, will not make the holidays more expensive this summer, commented for Darik Branimir Milanov, a member of the management board of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association. According to him, an increase in the price of a holiday will certainly happen in the winter and next summer.
Although the National Statistics Institute reported an increase in prices in Bulgarian hotels and restaurants by 1.5 percent in June compared to May, holiday prices this summer will not be more expensive than those already agreed a few months ago, explained Branimir Milanov of the National Hotel and Restaurant Association .
"This increase will not be important, and if it exists, it will be at the expense of the hoteliers, it will affect the prices of the goods, the delivery prices, but in no case the final price," he said.
However, the price increase is coming, Milanov warned. "In the upcoming winter season it will surely be felt as well as in the next summer season, of course, because there is no way a general price increase not to affect the tourist market as well," he said.
Against the background of shortage of staff in resorts and the search by employers at sea for workers from countries such as Ukraine and Moldova, Branimir Milanov commented that the import of personnel would not solve the problem, and that decision should be sought by changing the conditions are offered to Bulgarian qualified personnel.
- » Cambodia, Bulgaria Pen Tourism Deal
- » Yambol Municipality is Working to Create an Integrated Tourism Product
- » Tourism Minister: Bulgaria and Greece Partner in Joint Projects to Attract Tourists from Distant Markets to the Balkans
- » International Congress on World Civilizations, Historic Routes Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Over 7,800 Seasonal Workers from non-EU Countries have Worked in Bulgarian Tourism in 2018
- » Over 340,000 Tourists From Great Britain have Visited Bulgaria Since the Beginning of the Year