Bulgaria's E. Miroglio to Open Dika Fashion Stores in France
SOFIA (Bulgaria), July 18 (SeeNews) - Bulgaria-based textile company E. Miroglio plans to open fashion stores in four French cities by the end of the year, which will operate under the Dika brand, it said on Wednesday.
The company intends to open stores in Saint Etienne, Montpellier, Grenoble and Toulouse, E. Miroglio said in a statement, adding that it also plans to open new stores in the Bulgarian coastal cities of Varna and Burgas.
E. Miroglio purchased the local Dika brand in the end of 2017, when its former owner halted operations. E. Miroglio also acquired two apparel factories in neighbouring Serbia, in Dimitrovgrad and Pirot, close to the border with Bulgaria.
In 2017, E. Miroglio revenues rose to 235 million levs, compared to 232 million levs in 2016. The company's profit soared to 17 million levs last year, from 3 million levs in 2016.
E. Miroglio owns 11 textile factories in Bulgaria located in the cities of Sliven, Yambol and Svishtov.
- » Minister Angelkova: We have to Continue Investing in Tourist Infrastructure in Bulgaria
- » Dr. Boyko Takov: We See Untapped Potential for Development of Trade and Investment Partnership between Bulgaria and Spain
- » New Ski Season Opens in Bulgaria’s Bansko Mountain Resort
- » Bulgartransgaz is at the Final Stage of Creating Gas Trading Market in Bulgaria
- » European Tour Properties Adds Bulgaria’s Pirin Golf & Country Club
- » Bulgaria to Seek Binding Bids for New Gas Link by Jan 16