Bulgaria's E. Miroglio to Open Dika Fashion Stores in France
SOFIA (Bulgaria), July 18 (SeeNews) - Bulgaria-based textile company E. Miroglio plans to open fashion stores in four French cities by the end of the year, which will operate under the Dika brand, it said on Wednesday.
The company intends to open stores in Saint Etienne, Montpellier, Grenoble and Toulouse, E. Miroglio said in a statement, adding that it also plans to open new stores in the Bulgarian coastal cities of Varna and Burgas.
E. Miroglio purchased the local Dika brand in the end of 2017, when its former owner halted operations. E. Miroglio also acquired two apparel factories in neighbouring Serbia, in Dimitrovgrad and Pirot, close to the border with Bulgaria.
In 2017, E. Miroglio revenues rose to 235 million levs, compared to 232 million levs in 2016. The company's profit soared to 17 million levs last year, from 3 million levs in 2016.
E. Miroglio owns 11 textile factories in Bulgaria located in the cities of Sliven, Yambol and Svishtov.
- » Lower Consumption and Exports will Slow Growth in Bulgaria in 2020-2021
- » Which Major Chains Opened New Stores in Bulgaria in 2019?
- » Is there an Economic Crisis on the Bulgaria Sea Coast this Summer?
- » Bulgarian Flight Delays Trigger A Government Investigation
- » Eurostat: In Five Years No Sea Cruise has been Realized in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Ranks Last in the EU in Online Holiday Booking