The Bulgarian State will Provide Millions to BDZ for New Trains in 2020
The state will grant up to BGN 100 million to BDZ for the purchase of new passenger trains, the government decided, approving the investment cost project.
The funds will be allocated in 2020.
According to the company's plans, 41 wagons will be purchased, which will be able to develop speeds up to 200 kilometers per hour.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elected Stefka Stoeva as Chair of the New Central Election Commission
- » New Development with the Concession of Sofia Airport
- » After Meeting with GERB: Volya Party will Stay in Parliament
- » There Are 23 billion Smart Devices in the World, Their Number is Expected to Triple by 2025
- » Around 1.3 million Pensioners in Bulgaria Will Receive Additional BGN 40 to Their Easter Pensions
- » Major Repairs Started in the 'Orlandovtsi' Quarter of Sofia