The Bulgarian State will Provide Millions to BDZ for New Trains in 2020
The state will grant up to BGN 100 million to BDZ for the purchase of new passenger trains, the government decided, approving the investment cost project.
The funds will be allocated in 2020.
According to the company's plans, 41 wagons will be purchased, which will be able to develop speeds up to 200 kilometers per hour.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: 130 million Needed for Bridges, Trestles and Viaducts in Poor Condition
- » Registry Agency: As of August 16, Commercial Register Users Could Make Checks by National Identity Number
- » The Poverty Line in Bulgaria for 2019 will be BGN 348
- » Bulgarian Government Approves 11 National Scientific Programs for 2018-2022 Period
- » National Statistical Institute: Household Income in Bulgaria Increased in 2018
- » Border Police: Heavy Traffic of Trucks Exiting Bulgaria at Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Danube Bridge – Ruse Checkpoints