The Bulgarian State will Provide Millions to BDZ for New Trains in 2020
The state will grant up to BGN 100 million to BDZ for the purchase of new passenger trains, the government decided, approving the investment cost project.
The funds will be allocated in 2020.
According to the company's plans, 41 wagons will be purchased, which will be able to develop speeds up to 200 kilometers per hour.
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail
- » Bulgaria Opens a New Section of Struma Motorway after Blagoevgrad
- » Construction of "Europe" Motorway in Bulgaria has Began
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties
- » BDZ Will Provide Over 8,000 Additional Train Seats For The Holidays
- » Bulgaria Becomes an Owner of Properties in Budapest, Used by Its Embassy