The Bulgarian State will Provide Millions to BDZ for New Trains in 2020
The state will grant up to BGN 100 million to BDZ for the purchase of new passenger trains, the government decided, approving the investment cost project.
The funds will be allocated in 2020.
According to the company's plans, 41 wagons will be purchased, which will be able to develop speeds up to 200 kilometers per hour.
- » The State Provides Sofia's Emergency Hospital Pirogov BGN 4.36 Million for Modernization
- » Bulgarian National Bank Releases New 100 BGN Banknote (Video)
- » The Trams on Graf Ignatiev will be Launched on December 20
- » Ticket Prices for the Zoo in Sofia may Increase
- » Bulgarian Government Will Discuss a New Minimum Wage For the Country Today
- » President Radev Vetoes Amendments to Penal Code