The Bulgarian State will Provide Millions to BDZ for New Trains in 2020
The state will grant up to BGN 100 million to BDZ for the purchase of new passenger trains, the government decided, approving the investment cost project.
The funds will be allocated in 2020.
According to the company's plans, 41 wagons will be purchased, which will be able to develop speeds up to 200 kilometers per hour.
- » Sofia's District Heating Company Says the Network is Ready for Winter
- » Sofia Hosts Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria is the most Competitive Economy in the Balkans
- » The Bulgarian Government Approved the Draft Disability Act
- » NFSB will Seek the Resignation of Volen Siderov as Chair of United Patriots’ PG