Record for Bulgaria: Family Gave EUR 40,000 to Phone Scammers
An elderly family from Stara Zagora has been the victim of telephone fraudsters.
For the 10th to 12th of July, according to the tried-and-tested scheme that victims believe they help the police, twice the elderly couple handed over the sum of 40,000 euros.
- » 21-year-old Man Suspected of Committing Murder in Sofia District "Mladost" is Detained
- » Bag of Nearly 18 kg Cocaine Washed up on Bolata Beach in Kaliakra
- » Bulgarian with 90 kg of Amphetamine Detained in Russia
- » 58 People Arrested while Sofia Police Raids illegal Dog Fights in a Joint Operation
- » Criminal Group Distributing Drugs from Bulgaria was Busted in Serbia
- » Over 25 kg of Cocaine Worth BGN 7.6 Million Found Near Varna