Record for Bulgaria: Family Gave EUR 40,000 to Phone Scammers
An elderly family from Stara Zagora has been the victim of telephone fraudsters.
For the 10th to 12th of July, according to the tried-and-tested scheme that victims believe they help the police, twice the elderly couple handed over the sum of 40,000 euros.
- » Three illegal Migrants Detained on Kapitan Petko Voyvoda Checkpoint
- » Turkish Authorities Seized 104 kg. Heroin at the Turkish-Bulgarian Border
- » 71-Year-Old Woman From Svilengrad Gave BGN 14 000 to Phone Scammers
- » Macedonian Citizen was Detained for Assault of a Policeman in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Charges Six With Financing Syrian 'Terrorist' Groups As Network Uncovered
- » Bulgaria Extradites Russian Hacker to US: Embassy