Record for Bulgaria: Family Gave EUR 40,000 to Phone Scammers
An elderly family from Stara Zagora has been the victim of telephone fraudsters.
For the 10th to 12th of July, according to the tried-and-tested scheme that victims believe they help the police, twice the elderly couple handed over the sum of 40,000 euros.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven