Record for Bulgaria: Family Gave EUR 40,000 to Phone Scammers
An elderly family from Stara Zagora has been the victim of telephone fraudsters.
For the 10th to 12th of July, according to the tried-and-tested scheme that victims believe they help the police, twice the elderly couple handed over the sum of 40,000 euros.
- » The Suspect for the Murder of Journalist Viktoria Marinova Remains in Custody
- » Suspect In Murder Of Bulgarian Journalist Extradited To Sofia From Germany
- » Crimea Attack: Gun Attack at Kerch College Kills 19
- » Cologne Hostage Taker ‘Under Control,’ One Woman Slightly Injured
- » Journalist Viktoria Marinova's Murder Suspect Partially Admits Guilt
- » AFP: Germany to Extradite Suspect in Bulgarian Journalist Killing 'Soon'