Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRС) launched a public consultation procedure on the draft CRC position regarding the issuance of authorisations for use of the individually assigned scarce resource - radio frequency spectrum for terrestrial digital audio broadcasting (T-DAB+).
- » The Telegraph: Bulgaria Says It Will End Passport-For-Sale Policy Ahead of EU Warning Schemes Could Help Criminals
- » National Assembly Decides Whether to Postpone the Fuel Act
- » Revenue Agency Undertakes Checks to Combat Tax Avoidance and Evasion
- » Bulgarian Socialist MP Elena Yoncheva has been Charged with Money Laundering
- » Justice Ministry Proposes Measures to Tighten Control for Bulgarian Citizenship
- » 15% is Youth Unemployment in Northwestern Bulgaria