Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRС) launched a public consultation procedure on the draft CRC position regarding the issuance of authorisations for use of the individually assigned scarce resource - radio frequency spectrum for terrestrial digital audio broadcasting (T-DAB+).
- » Bulgarian MPs Discussed the Vote of no Confidence over Healthcare
- » Mothers of Disabled Children Demand Resignation of Deputy PM of Bulgaria Valeri Simeonov
- » Sofia's District Heating Company Says the Network is Ready for Winter
- » Sofia Hosts Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria is the most Competitive Economy in the Balkans