Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRС) launched a public consultation procedure on the draft CRC position regarding the issuance of authorisations for use of the individually assigned scarce resource - radio frequency spectrum for terrestrial digital audio broadcasting (T-DAB+).
- » Election Authority to Appeal Against Court Ruling on Voting Machine Introduction in Bulgaria
- » Statistics: The Unemployment Rate in Bulgaria Decreases in 2018
- » Prices of Living in Bulgaria Grew by 0.7% in July
- » Over 280 kg of Unfit Food has been Seized During Black Sea Check-ups
- » Urban Mobility: Teams are Working to Expand the Green Zone in Sofia
- » Burgas Governor: No Threat to Environment or Beach Visitors after Fuel Oil Leak from Sunken Ship near Sozopol