Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
The rains and thunder return again after the few days with good weather.
The clouds will increase from west to east, but it will remain relatively warm for the season.
Over the West Bulgaria will develop a cloudy sky, which will gradually cover most of the country.
In many places on Tuesday there will be short-lived rainfall and thunderstorms. Significant rainfall is expected in mountain areas. There are conditions for hail.
There will be almost no precipitation in Northeastern Bulgaria. It will blow up to moderate wind from west to northwest.
The maximum temperatures will be within a wide range - from 25-26 degrees in the northwest regions to 33-34 degrees in the south.
In the next two days it will be windy with moderate, temporary wind from west to northwest.
Before midday it will be mostly sunny, after midday and before midnight will develop cumulus and cumulus-rain clouds. In some places there will be short precipitations accompanied by thunder.
On Fridays and Saturdays the rainfall will be in lesser places and will be weaker. The wind will decrease.
- » Climatologist Assoc. Prof. Georgi Rachev Predicts a Warm Winter
- » Mostly Cloudy Today with Rain in Some Parts of West and Central Bulgaria
- » More Sun in West Bulgaria, Rain in some Eastern Areas
- » The Bulgarian Environment Ministry will Publish Programme for Improving Air Quality
- » Broken Clouds over most of the Country, Light Rain in East Bulgaria
- » Light Rain can be Expected in East Bulgaria in the Afternoon, Highs between 20° and 25°C