Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
SOFIA (Bulgaria), July 17 (SeeNews) - New passenger car registrations in Bulgaria rose by an annual 22.6% to 18,082 in the first half of the year, the European Automobile Manufacturers Association, ACEA, said on Tuesday.
In June, alone, new passenger car registrations in Bulgaria increased by an annual 11.9%, reaching 3,586, ACEA said in a press release.
New passenger car registrations in the EU, excluding Malta, increased 2.9% year-on-year to some 8.4 million in the January-June period, ACEA statistics indicated.
In EU12, which encompasses member states that have joined the EU since 2004, new passenger car registrations grew 11.4% to 744,441 in the first six months of 2018.
In 2017, Bulgaria's new passenger car registrations rose 18.5% to 31,244.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: 130 million Needed for Bridges, Trestles and Viaducts in Poor Condition
- » Registry Agency: As of August 16, Commercial Register Users Could Make Checks by National Identity Number
- » The Poverty Line in Bulgaria for 2019 will be BGN 348
- » Bulgarian Government Approves 11 National Scientific Programs for 2018-2022 Period
- » National Statistical Institute: Household Income in Bulgaria Increased in 2018
- » Border Police: Heavy Traffic of Trucks Exiting Bulgaria at Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Danube Bridge – Ruse Checkpoints