Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
SOFIA (Bulgaria), July 17 (SeeNews) - New passenger car registrations in Bulgaria rose by an annual 22.6% to 18,082 in the first half of the year, the European Automobile Manufacturers Association, ACEA, said on Tuesday.
In June, alone, new passenger car registrations in Bulgaria increased by an annual 11.9%, reaching 3,586, ACEA said in a press release.
New passenger car registrations in the EU, excluding Malta, increased 2.9% year-on-year to some 8.4 million in the January-June period, ACEA statistics indicated.
In EU12, which encompasses member states that have joined the EU since 2004, new passenger car registrations grew 11.4% to 744,441 in the first six months of 2018.
In 2017, Bulgaria's new passenger car registrations rose 18.5% to 31,244.
- » The State Provides Sofia's Emergency Hospital Pirogov BGN 4.36 Million for Modernization
- » Bulgarian National Bank Releases New 100 BGN Banknote (Video)
- » The Trams on Graf Ignatiev will be Launched on December 20
- » Ticket Prices for the Zoo in Sofia may Increase
- » Bulgarian Government Will Discuss a New Minimum Wage For the Country Today
- » President Radev Vetoes Amendments to Penal Code