Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
SOFIA (Bulgaria), July 17 (SeeNews) - New passenger car registrations in Bulgaria rose by an annual 22.6% to 18,082 in the first half of the year, the European Automobile Manufacturers Association, ACEA, said on Tuesday.
In June, alone, new passenger car registrations in Bulgaria increased by an annual 11.9%, reaching 3,586, ACEA said in a press release.
New passenger car registrations in the EU, excluding Malta, increased 2.9% year-on-year to some 8.4 million in the January-June period, ACEA statistics indicated.
In EU12, which encompasses member states that have joined the EU since 2004, new passenger car registrations grew 11.4% to 744,441 in the first six months of 2018.
In 2017, Bulgaria's new passenger car registrations rose 18.5% to 31,244.
- » People in Bulgaria will have 4 Non-working Days for Easter
- » Dessislava Ahladova Appointed Acting Minister of Justice of Bulgaria
- » Lasting Peace is Only Achievable When We Give Way Not to Interests But to Principles, Said Rosen Plevneliev
- » The Interior Ministry Will Not Build Refugee Camps
- » Bulgarian President Comments on Recent Cabinet Scandals
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Marks Annunciation