Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
SOFIA (Bulgaria), July 17 (SeeNews) - New passenger car registrations in Bulgaria rose by an annual 22.6% to 18,082 in the first half of the year, the European Automobile Manufacturers Association, ACEA, said on Tuesday.
In June, alone, new passenger car registrations in Bulgaria increased by an annual 11.9%, reaching 3,586, ACEA said in a press release.
New passenger car registrations in the EU, excluding Malta, increased 2.9% year-on-year to some 8.4 million in the January-June period, ACEA statistics indicated.
In EU12, which encompasses member states that have joined the EU since 2004, new passenger car registrations grew 11.4% to 744,441 in the first six months of 2018.
In 2017, Bulgaria's new passenger car registrations rose 18.5% to 31,244.
- » Sofia's District Heating Company Says the Network is Ready for Winter
- » Sofia Hosts Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria is the most Competitive Economy in the Balkans
- » The Bulgarian Government Approved the Draft Disability Act
- » NFSB will Seek the Resignation of Volen Siderov as Chair of United Patriots’ PG