Young Bulgarian Became One of the Richest Entrepreneurs in the World
Young Bulgarian joined the group of the richest entrepreneurs and investors on the planet, including Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg.
Vladimir Tenev, co-founder of the Robinhood Markets platform, is among the 11 new billionaires in the technology business in 2018, showing world rankings on wealth. Bulgarians Vladimir Tenev (31 years old) and his partner Baiju Bhatt are creators of Robinhood Markets - an online platform that allows US investors to invest in publicly traded companies and exchange-traded funds listed on U.S. stock exchanges without paying a commission for each transaction. Their shares in Robinhood Markets are valued at $ 1 billion.
Billionaires around the world are seen by special indexes and rankings - such as those prepared by financial editions Bloomber and Forbes. Rankings take into account the net wealth of the most affluent people. Over the past 4 years, the technology industry has dominated the rankings. Among the new additions for 2018, according to Bloomberg, are Pavel Baudis, co-founder of the Avast cyber security company, Aras Fidosi, co-founder of the Dropbox Inc file sharing service, Daniel Eck, co-founder and director of the Swedish Spotify Music Streaming Platform .
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Interior: 30,000 Ecstasy Pills Seized in Police Raid Yesterday
- » Central and Eastern Europe’s New Logistics Era
- » A Complex for the Production of Railway Parts for BGN 240 Million will be Made in Burgas
- » Starbucks Opens its First Cafe in Plovdiv
- » Claims of Bulgarian Leasing Companies on the Rise
- » Bulgaria is Fifth in the EU by GDP Growth in the Second Quarter of the Year