Young Bulgarian Became One of the Richest Entrepreneurs in the World
Young Bulgarian joined the group of the richest entrepreneurs and investors on the planet, including Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg.
Vladimir Tenev, co-founder of the Robinhood Markets platform, is among the 11 new billionaires in the technology business in 2018, showing world rankings on wealth. Bulgarians Vladimir Tenev (31 years old) and his partner Baiju Bhatt are creators of Robinhood Markets - an online platform that allows US investors to invest in publicly traded companies and exchange-traded funds listed on U.S. stock exchanges without paying a commission for each transaction. Their shares in Robinhood Markets are valued at $ 1 billion.
Billionaires around the world are seen by special indexes and rankings - such as those prepared by financial editions Bloomber and Forbes. Rankings take into account the net wealth of the most affluent people. Over the past 4 years, the technology industry has dominated the rankings. Among the new additions for 2018, according to Bloomberg, are Pavel Baudis, co-founder of the Avast cyber security company, Aras Fidosi, co-founder of the Dropbox Inc file sharing service, Daniel Eck, co-founder and director of the Swedish Spotify Music Streaming Platform .
- » Minister Angelkova: We have to Continue Investing in Tourist Infrastructure in Bulgaria
- » Dr. Boyko Takov: We See Untapped Potential for Development of Trade and Investment Partnership between Bulgaria and Spain
- » New Ski Season Opens in Bulgaria’s Bansko Mountain Resort
- » Bulgartransgaz is at the Final Stage of Creating Gas Trading Market in Bulgaria
- » European Tour Properties Adds Bulgaria’s Pirin Golf & Country Club
- » Bulgaria to Seek Binding Bids for New Gas Link by Jan 16