Vandals Cut 29 Newly Planted Trees on Sofia's Ring Road
Vandals have cut off 29 of the 240 newly planted trees in Sofia's Ring Road, Nova TV reported. The acacia seedlings were planted last month. The trees were cut low to the ground. "We are looking for police assistance," said Dimitar Danchev, director of the "Green System" in the municipality, "It is very intentional that the actions that have been taken on the trees and in a way that we are too late to find that they are cut off, "he added.
- » Four Injured in French Knife Rampage, Afghan Asylum-seeker Arrested
- » Bulgarian Citizen Beat his Neighbors in Belgium Because they were a Gay Couple
- » Dutch Anti-migrant Politician Takes Own Life after Revealing she was Raped by ‘Muslim Gang’
- » More than 900 Liters of illegal Alcohol was Seized by Customs Officials
- » Police are Investigating a Murder in Lyaskovets, One Person Detained
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Over the past 6 Months, we have Caught over 10 Million Contraband Cigarettes