Vandals Cut 29 Newly Planted Trees on Sofia's Ring Road
Vandals have cut off 29 of the 240 newly planted trees in Sofia's Ring Road, Nova TV reported. The acacia seedlings were planted last month. The trees were cut low to the ground. "We are looking for police assistance," said Dimitar Danchev, director of the "Green System" in the municipality, "It is very intentional that the actions that have been taken on the trees and in a way that we are too late to find that they are cut off, "he added.
- » Cologne Hostage Taker ‘Under Control,’ One Woman Slightly Injured
- » Journalist Viktoria Marinova's Murder Suspect Partially Admits Guilt
- » AFP: Germany to Extradite Suspect in Bulgarian Journalist Killing 'Soon'
- » Africa's Youngest Billionaire Kidnapped in Tanzania
- » Seven People were Detained in Attempt to Sell Unique Gold Artifacts Found in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Sentenced to 40 Months in Prison in the Czech Republic after Threats to Pakistan About Terrorist Attacks