Italy Accepted a Ship with Hundreds of Immigrants
Italy has allowed a ship with hundreds of immigrants to its port, the BBC said.
The vessel has 450 people. 57 of them were allowed to go down the coast.
Over the past few weeks, several countries have refused to accept the ship. Malta and France have agreed to accept 100 people from the ship.
Italy has introduced stricter immigration measures. This is why they are more difficult to reach the territory of the country.
- » More than 70 Fall ill in Suspected Mass Overdose near Yale University as Drug Deaths Hit Record High in US
- » At Least 37 Killed as Suicide Attacker targets School in Kabul
- » China Blasts US Solar Tariffs
- » Turkey Doubles Tariffs on some U.S. Imports, Turkish Lira Rallies
- » Vienna Ranked as Most Liveable City in the World
- » Crash Outside Parliament in London Treated as Terrorism