Italy Accepted a Ship with Hundreds of Immigrants
Italy has allowed a ship with hundreds of immigrants to its port, the BBC said.
The vessel has 450 people. 57 of them were allowed to go down the coast.
Over the past few weeks, several countries have refused to accept the ship. Malta and France have agreed to accept 100 people from the ship.
Italy has introduced stricter immigration measures. This is why they are more difficult to reach the territory of the country.
- » Petition for Cancellation of Brexit Gathered over 5 Million Signatures
- » The EU Postpones Brexit until May 22 if the London Government Approves the Divorce Deal
- » Three Explosions in Kabul, there are Casualties and Injuries
- » The EU Fined Google with 1.49 Billion Euros
- » Kazakhstan Renames their Capital after Ex-president
- » Greece Has Announced the Exact Route of the New Zealand Striker to the Country