Italy Accepted a Ship with Hundreds of Immigrants
Italy has allowed a ship with hundreds of immigrants to its port, the BBC said.
The vessel has 450 people. 57 of them were allowed to go down the coast.
Over the past few weeks, several countries have refused to accept the ship. Malta and France have agreed to accept 100 people from the ship.
Italy has introduced stricter immigration measures. This is why they are more difficult to reach the territory of the country.
- » German Railway Deutsche Bahn Reaches Wage Agreement with Union
- » Australia Recognises West Jerusalem as Capital of Israel
- » Neanderthal Genes could Explain the Shape of our Skulls, Study Finds
- » EU Leaders Rebuff May's Plea over Brexit Deal
- » May Seeks Brexit Help at Brussels Summit
- » Consumption Per Capita Varied Between 54% and 132% of the EU Average