Italy Accepted a Ship with Hundreds of Immigrants
Italy has allowed a ship with hundreds of immigrants to its port, the BBC said.
The vessel has 450 people. 57 of them were allowed to go down the coast.
Over the past few weeks, several countries have refused to accept the ship. Malta and France have agreed to accept 100 people from the ship.
Italy has introduced stricter immigration measures. This is why they are more difficult to reach the territory of the country.
- » Canada Becomes First Major Economy to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
- » Russian Orthodox Church Cuts Ties with Constantinople
- » Opposition Leader and Putin Foe Navalny Released from Jail for Anti-Kremlin Protests
- » Google+ Shuts Down as Nearly Half a Million Accounts Compromised
- » ISS Astronauts Return to Earth Amid US-Russia Tensions
- » Interpol President Reported Missing During Trip to China