The Mission of the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent in Afghanistan has Began
At an official ceremony in Kandahar Afghanistan, the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent accepted the implementation of NATO's mission "Resolute Support". The National Commanders of the 35th and 36th Bulgarian Military Constants Colonel Georgi Margitin and Colonel Veselin Vassilev signed the act of sharing and accepting the powers in the presence of the Committee Chairman Colonel Nedko Simeonov of the Joint Force Command.
The commander of Kandahar airport handed medalists to the troops of the 35th Bulgarian contingent to participate in NATO's mission "Resolute Support" and thanked them for the honorable service, attending the ceremony of soldiers from coalition partner countries.
The Bulgarian soldiers will carry out tasks mainly related to the organization of the traffic control regime at Kandahar airport as well as training, advice and methodological support to the Afghan National Army formations and troops.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov and Defence Minister Karakachanov Watch a Military Training in Shabla
- » Chief of Bulgarian Defence Staff: Plan to Reach 2% of GDP by 2024 goes as Scheduled
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: We will Keep Safe the Airspace of Northern Macedonia with New Fighter Jets
- » US F-16 Fighters Negotiations Continue
- » US State Department Approves Possible Sale of F-16 Fighters to Bulgaria
- » North Railway Station in Brussels Evacuated Due to a Bomb Threat