The Mission of the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent in Afghanistan has Began
At an official ceremony in Kandahar Afghanistan, the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent accepted the implementation of NATO's mission "Resolute Support". The National Commanders of the 35th and 36th Bulgarian Military Constants Colonel Georgi Margitin and Colonel Veselin Vassilev signed the act of sharing and accepting the powers in the presence of the Committee Chairman Colonel Nedko Simeonov of the Joint Force Command.
The commander of Kandahar airport handed medalists to the troops of the 35th Bulgarian contingent to participate in NATO's mission "Resolute Support" and thanked them for the honorable service, attending the ceremony of soldiers from coalition partner countries.
The Bulgarian soldiers will carry out tasks mainly related to the organization of the traffic control regime at Kandahar airport as well as training, advice and methodological support to the Afghan National Army formations and troops.
- » The F-16 Fighters for Bulgaria Come from India
- » Bulgaria’s Air Force Reported Successful Completion of the Key Tasks for the Past 2018
- » Bulgarian Defence Committee Approved Negotiating Mandate for Acquiring F-16 Aircrafts
- » Bulgaria’s Government Assures the Procedure for the Acquisition of a New Type of Fighter is Transparent
- » Bulgaria Decides to Start Talks with US on F-16 jet Deal
- » Government Will Give an Opinion on the Choice of New Fighters For the Army