Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
A protest against euthanasia of healthy animals in front of the presidency in Sofia. The protest is in support of the breeders of Bulgaria. In the social network where the protest is organized, the mass killings of healthy animals and people's livelihoods are called to stop.
The requests written on the page of the event are three: "1. Immediate stopping of the mass killings of animals 2. Immediate convocation of the National Security Advisory Council in connection with the crisis situation 3. Extraordinary session of the National Assembly.
- » Availability of Organic Products on the Rise in Bulgaria
- » UAE Ministry Bans Chicken Imports from Bulgaria
- » Researchers Identify Erectile Dysfunction Gene
- » Epidemiologist: Flu Vaccine Underestimated in Bulgaria
- » China Bans Imports of Bulgarian Pigs due to African Swine Fever
- » The MaXIMA Project - Investment in Innovation and Bulgarian Research Potential