Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
A protest against euthanasia of healthy animals in front of the presidency in Sofia. The protest is in support of the breeders of Bulgaria. In the social network where the protest is organized, the mass killings of healthy animals and people's livelihoods are called to stop.
The requests written on the page of the event are three: "1. Immediate stopping of the mass killings of animals 2. Immediate convocation of the National Security Advisory Council in connection with the crisis situation 3. Extraordinary session of the National Assembly.
- » Today is World Tuberculosis Day
- » Three New Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boars in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Chief Health Inspector: Lack of Staff is the most Serious Problem in Health Care
- » Increase of Salaries of Healthcare Professionals in Sofia' Emergency Hospital "Pirogov"
- » The Number of Surgeries in Bulgaria is Growing
- » Survey: Almost 1.4 million People in the EU Will Become Cancer Victims in 2019