Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
A protest against euthanasia of healthy animals in front of the presidency in Sofia. The protest is in support of the breeders of Bulgaria. In the social network where the protest is organized, the mass killings of healthy animals and people's livelihoods are called to stop.
The requests written on the page of the event are three: "1. Immediate stopping of the mass killings of animals 2. Immediate convocation of the National Security Advisory Council in connection with the crisis situation 3. Extraordinary session of the National Assembly.
- » Bulgaria's EUR 24.9 Million Ambulance Supply Tender Attracts Seven Bids
- » Ministry of Health to Open Bids for Delivery of 400 Emergency Ambulances
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Lifts Ban on Poultry Markets
- » Rise in Incidence of Lyme Disease, Marseilles Fever, Dysentery and Salmonella in Bulgaria
- » Euronews: How to Kill Thousands of Animals in a Few Days, Bulgaria's Battle with Livestock Plague
- » Elton John Blasts 'Bigoted' Nations for Hampering AIDS Fight