Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
A protest against euthanasia of healthy animals in front of the presidency in Sofia. The protest is in support of the breeders of Bulgaria. In the social network where the protest is organized, the mass killings of healthy animals and people's livelihoods are called to stop.
The requests written on the page of the event are three: "1. Immediate stopping of the mass killings of animals 2. Immediate convocation of the National Security Advisory Council in connection with the crisis situation 3. Extraordinary session of the National Assembly.
- » Very Small Percentage of Bulgarians Aged over 65 are Vaccinated Against Flu, According to Eurostat
- » BFSA Reports 198 Inspections of Packed Fruits and Vegetables
- » Amazon’s Next Healthcare Move is Software that Can Mine Medical Records
- » Bulgarian Health Ministry will Create Programme for Hepatitis B and C Prevention and Control
- » Million Birds Affected by Bird Flu in 2018, says Agriculture Minister
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Sets Additional Measures to Prevent and Eradicate Bird Flu