Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
Alexandra Nacheva became world champion in the triple jump from the athletics championship for U20 years in Tampere. Bulgaria's 16-year-old girl competed with a personal record and best achievement in the world for the year - 14.18 meters. This is the first world title for Bulgaria in this age group since 2006, when Tezjan Naimova triumphed at 100 and 200 meters in Beijing. Nacheva surpassed 23 centimeters the second in the standings - Mirelli Santos from Brazil. Alexandra achieved the impressive result in her second attempt. The third jump was also strong - 13.62 meters.
Nacheva started the race with a foul, but in his second jump, she completely destroyed all the hopes of the rivals with a great result. The best achievement for the season by Alexandra so far - 14.00 meters.
- » Norway Won and is Now Ahead of Bulgaria in our Group in League of Nations Tournament
- » Bulgaria Claims Mixed Pair Acrobatic Gymnastics Gold
- » Bulgaria Won 2-1 over Cyprus to Top Nations League group
- » Nearly 4,000 Participants are Expected in Sofia Marathon 2018
- » Official: Ludogorets Parted with Autouri and Announced the New Coach
- » Bulgarian Athletes would be Fined up to BGN 2,000 in case of Doping