Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
The decrees have been posted on the website of the head of state.
In addition, the president signed a decree appointing Maksym Subkh as Ukraine's ambassador to the People's Democratic Republic of Algeria.
- » Pope Francis Arrived in Panama
- » Libya, Bulgaria Review Resumption of Cooperation
- » Putin and Erdogan to Hold Syria Talks
- » Bulgaria Ready to Start Negotiations with Great Britain on Signature of Bilateral Social Agreement
- » Libya Seeks Restoration of Economic Relations with Bulgaria
- » France and Germany Renew Postwar Vows of Friendship