Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
AKIPRESS.COM - The opening ceremony of the Uzbek-Bulgarian trade house took place within the framework of the visit of the governmental delegation of Uzbekistan to Bulgaria, said the Uzbek Ministry of Foreign Trade on July 13.
Trade agreements for the supply of goods from Uzbekistan to Bulgaria were signed during this visit.
The sides also discussed further development of trade and economic relations, including in transport, logistics, investment and agricultural spheres.
Earlier, on July 2, Uzbekistan was visited by a delegation of the People's Assembly of Bulgaria led by the chairman of the Bulgaria-Uzbekistan friendship group, Adlen Shukri Shevked.
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » Trump Starts his UK Tour by Threatening to Kill off US a Trade Deal
- » Bulgaria’s President Radev Talks with Donald Trump at the NATO Summit
- » Bulgaria’s President at the NATO Summit in Brussels
- » China's Ambassador to Bulgaria: A Multilateral Co-Operation is Possible