Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
AKIPRESS.COM - The opening ceremony of the Uzbek-Bulgarian trade house took place within the framework of the visit of the governmental delegation of Uzbekistan to Bulgaria, said the Uzbek Ministry of Foreign Trade on July 13.
Trade agreements for the supply of goods from Uzbekistan to Bulgaria were signed during this visit.
The sides also discussed further development of trade and economic relations, including in transport, logistics, investment and agricultural spheres.
Earlier, on July 2, Uzbekistan was visited by a delegation of the People's Assembly of Bulgaria led by the chairman of the Bulgaria-Uzbekistan friendship group, Adlen Shukri Shevked.
- » Macedonia, Bulgaria To Strengthen Cultural Cooperation
- » Putin Ready to Meet North Korea's Kim
- » Merkel to Meet Putin on Saturday for Talks on Ukraine and Syria
- » President Rumen Radev Awards Madara Order to Ukrainian Ambassador Mykola Baltazhy
- » The Bulgarian Cabinet has Allocated over BGN 1.6 Million for an Embassy in Riyadh
- » Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador, Freezes Trade with Ottawa