Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
AKIPRESS.COM - The opening ceremony of the Uzbek-Bulgarian trade house took place within the framework of the visit of the governmental delegation of Uzbekistan to Bulgaria, said the Uzbek Ministry of Foreign Trade on July 13.
Trade agreements for the supply of goods from Uzbekistan to Bulgaria were signed during this visit.
The sides also discussed further development of trade and economic relations, including in transport, logistics, investment and agricultural spheres.
Earlier, on July 2, Uzbekistan was visited by a delegation of the People's Assembly of Bulgaria led by the chairman of the Bulgaria-Uzbekistan friendship group, Adlen Shukri Shevked.
- » Putin and Erdogan to Hold Syria Talks
- » Bulgaria Ready to Start Negotiations with Great Britain on Signature of Bilateral Social Agreement
- » Libya Seeks Restoration of Economic Relations with Bulgaria
- » France and Germany Renew Postwar Vows of Friendship
- » UAE and Bulgaria Explore Promoting Ties
- » Russia and Japan's Leaders Meet For Talks in Moscow Tuesday, 22