Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
AKIPRESS.COM - The opening ceremony of the Uzbek-Bulgarian trade house took place within the framework of the visit of the governmental delegation of Uzbekistan to Bulgaria, said the Uzbek Ministry of Foreign Trade on July 13.
Trade agreements for the supply of goods from Uzbekistan to Bulgaria were signed during this visit.
The sides also discussed further development of trade and economic relations, including in transport, logistics, investment and agricultural spheres.
Earlier, on July 2, Uzbekistan was visited by a delegation of the People's Assembly of Bulgaria led by the chairman of the Bulgaria-Uzbekistan friendship group, Adlen Shukri Shevked.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov in Munich: Relations between Bulgaria and Germany are Excellent
- » North Macedonia PM Zaev: We have never been Closer to Bulgaria
- » President Radev: For Bulgaria, Cooperation with UNESCO is of Prime Importance
- » The Chairman of the Bulgarian National Assembly Leads a Bulgarian Delegation to the Pope for the Holiday
- » New President of Ukraine Confirmed Commitments to Open School with Advanced Study of Bulgarian Language
- » Bulgarian President: For Bulgaria, Germany is a Strategic Partner in the EU and a Very Close Partner in NATO