Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
AKIPRESS.COM - The opening ceremony of the Uzbek-Bulgarian trade house took place within the framework of the visit of the governmental delegation of Uzbekistan to Bulgaria, said the Uzbek Ministry of Foreign Trade on July 13.
Trade agreements for the supply of goods from Uzbekistan to Bulgaria were signed during this visit.
The sides also discussed further development of trade and economic relations, including in transport, logistics, investment and agricultural spheres.
Earlier, on July 2, Uzbekistan was visited by a delegation of the People's Assembly of Bulgaria led by the chairman of the Bulgaria-Uzbekistan friendship group, Adlen Shukri Shevked.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Participated in Asia-Europe Summit
- » President Rumen Radev Invited Queen Elizabeth II to Visit Bulgaria Next Year
- » Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev is on a Visit to the UK
- » The Regional Ministries of Bulgaria and Macedonia will Sign a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the British Ambassador to Bulgaria Emma Hopkins
- » Georgian and Bulgarian Foreign Ministries Have Held Political Consultations