Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
The Managing Authority of the Operational Program "Regions for Growth" (OPRD) 2014-2020 at the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works (MRDPW) has sent Phase II project to the European Commission for the Sofia City Integrated Metropolitan Public Transport.
The project amounts to BGN 125 million. Out of this amount, BGN 107.3 million is a grant under the program. It is envisaged with the funds of the project to reconstruct the tram rail track on many streets in the city.
The project also plans to buy 13 new tramcars. Also, the Smart Traffic Management System and the existing real-time passenger information system will be upgraded.
- » Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors
- » Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
- » 858 Dams in Bulgaria are in a Need of Repair
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline