Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
The Managing Authority of the Operational Program "Regions for Growth" (OPRD) 2014-2020 at the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works (MRDPW) has sent Phase II project to the European Commission for the Sofia City Integrated Metropolitan Public Transport.
The project amounts to BGN 125 million. Out of this amount, BGN 107.3 million is a grant under the program. It is envisaged with the funds of the project to reconstruct the tram rail track on many streets in the city.
The project also plans to buy 13 new tramcars. Also, the Smart Traffic Management System and the existing real-time passenger information system will be upgraded.
- » Bulgarian MPs Discussed the Vote of no Confidence over Healthcare
- » Mothers of Disabled Children Demand Resignation of Deputy PM of Bulgaria Valeri Simeonov
- » Sofia's District Heating Company Says the Network is Ready for Winter
- » Sofia Hosts Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria is the most Competitive Economy in the Balkans