Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
The Managing Authority of the Operational Program "Regions for Growth" (OPRD) 2014-2020 at the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works (MRDPW) has sent Phase II project to the European Commission for the Sofia City Integrated Metropolitan Public Transport.
The project amounts to BGN 125 million. Out of this amount, BGN 107.3 million is a grant under the program. It is envisaged with the funds of the project to reconstruct the tram rail track on many streets in the city.
The project also plans to buy 13 new tramcars. Also, the Smart Traffic Management System and the existing real-time passenger information system will be upgraded.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopted Changes to the Black Sea Coast Planning Act
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
- » Border Police Warns of Increased Traffic on the Border with Greece
- » Sofia Municipality Puts Sensors Against Theft and Fire in Clothing Containers
- » The Parties Will Return the Overpaid Subsidies
- » Rumen Radev: I Hope the Political Parties Will Find a Balance For the Subsidies