Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
The Managing Authority of the Operational Program "Regions for Growth" (OPRD) 2014-2020 at the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works (MRDPW) has sent Phase II project to the European Commission for the Sofia City Integrated Metropolitan Public Transport.
The project amounts to BGN 125 million. Out of this amount, BGN 107.3 million is a grant under the program. It is envisaged with the funds of the project to reconstruct the tram rail track on many streets in the city.
The project also plans to buy 13 new tramcars. Also, the Smart Traffic Management System and the existing real-time passenger information system will be upgraded.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: 130 million Needed for Bridges, Trestles and Viaducts in Poor Condition
- » Registry Agency: As of August 16, Commercial Register Users Could Make Checks by National Identity Number
- » The Poverty Line in Bulgaria for 2019 will be BGN 348
- » Bulgarian Government Approves 11 National Scientific Programs for 2018-2022 Period
- » National Statistical Institute: Household Income in Bulgaria Increased in 2018
- » Border Police: Heavy Traffic of Trucks Exiting Bulgaria at Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Danube Bridge – Ruse Checkpoints