Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
The Managing Authority of the Operational Program "Regions for Growth" (OPRD) 2014-2020 at the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works (MRDPW) has sent Phase II project to the European Commission for the Sofia City Integrated Metropolitan Public Transport.
The project amounts to BGN 125 million. Out of this amount, BGN 107.3 million is a grant under the program. It is envisaged with the funds of the project to reconstruct the tram rail track on many streets in the city.
The project also plans to buy 13 new tramcars. Also, the Smart Traffic Management System and the existing real-time passenger information system will be upgraded.
- » BGN 4 Billion are Needed for all Strategic Railway Projects in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Hosts a Trade Union Meeting of European Capitals
- » In which Regions Live the People with the Highest Incomes in Sofia?
- » Rumen Ovcharov: Clear Statement is Needed on the Benefits of "TurkStream"
- » Valentin Radev: Bulgaria is the Most Stable Country in the Balkans
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Construction on Wild Beaches in Bulgaria