Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
The construction of an underpass at the intersection of Pencho Slaveykov Blvd and Georgi Sofiyski Str. starts on Monday. This was said by the Mayor of Sofia transport Evgeni Krusev during the inspection of repair works on "Todor Kableshkov" Blvd., FOCUS News Agency reported.
"Georgi Sofiyski" Street will be open for traffic on Sunday, "Pencho Slaveykov" Blvd will be closed entirely in the area of the junction itself as all who wants to move from Vitosha Blvd to Pirogov and in the opposite direction will need to use a bypass route.
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Seeks Additional Data-storage Capacity via Direct Contracting
- » Monthly Inflation in Bulgaria at 0.3% in September
- » TISPOL Special Operation Taking Place from 15 to 21 October Across Bulgaria
- » Chief Mufti in Bulgaria Demands Changes to Draft Laws on Religious Denominations
- » Bulgaria’s PM Orders Road Agency to Stop EU-funded Projects of G.P. Group
- » Mayor of Sofia: I Guarantee that I will not Pay for Poorly Conducted Repairs