Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
The construction of an underpass at the intersection of Pencho Slaveykov Blvd and Georgi Sofiyski Str. starts on Monday. This was said by the Mayor of Sofia transport Evgeni Krusev during the inspection of repair works on "Todor Kableshkov" Blvd., FOCUS News Agency reported.
"Georgi Sofiyski" Street will be open for traffic on Sunday, "Pencho Slaveykov" Blvd will be closed entirely in the area of the junction itself as all who wants to move from Vitosha Blvd to Pirogov and in the opposite direction will need to use a bypass route.
- » Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors
- » Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
- » 858 Dams in Bulgaria are in a Need of Repair
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline