Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
The construction of an underpass at the intersection of Pencho Slaveykov Blvd and Georgi Sofiyski Str. starts on Monday. This was said by the Mayor of Sofia transport Evgeni Krusev during the inspection of repair works on "Todor Kableshkov" Blvd., FOCUS News Agency reported.
"Georgi Sofiyski" Street will be open for traffic on Sunday, "Pencho Slaveykov" Blvd will be closed entirely in the area of the junction itself as all who wants to move from Vitosha Blvd to Pirogov and in the opposite direction will need to use a bypass route.
- » New Electronic Vignettes Will be Available on Monday
- » Premier Boyko Borissov: Russia Must Release Ukrainian Sailors
- » Half of the Territory of Varna is Without Water for a Third Day
- » 500 Triangular Prisms Installed along the Tramway on "Graf Ignatiev"
- » Parliament Set up a Committee of Inquiry for the Acquisition of Bulgarian Citizenship
- » Bulgarian Parliament Decides on First Reading that Terminated Criminal Proceedings will not Stop Confiscation