Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
The construction of an underpass at the intersection of Pencho Slaveykov Blvd and Georgi Sofiyski Str. starts on Monday. This was said by the Mayor of Sofia transport Evgeni Krusev during the inspection of repair works on "Todor Kableshkov" Blvd., FOCUS News Agency reported.
"Georgi Sofiyski" Street will be open for traffic on Sunday, "Pencho Slaveykov" Blvd will be closed entirely in the area of the junction itself as all who wants to move from Vitosha Blvd to Pirogov and in the opposite direction will need to use a bypass route.
- » The Sofia Library Marks 140 Years Since the Announcement of Sofia as a Capital City
- » Three Major Repairs to Trakia Highway Start on Monday
- » Carriers Discuss Forthcoming Protest Actions in Plovdiv
- » "Women in the Balkans in the Next 100"
- » RFE/RL: Bulgarian Justice Minister Resigns Amid Real Estate Scandal
- » Bulgarian President Radev and CEC Discussed Preparations for the European Elections