Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
The construction of an underpass at the intersection of Pencho Slaveykov Blvd and Georgi Sofiyski Str. starts on Monday. This was said by the Mayor of Sofia transport Evgeni Krusev during the inspection of repair works on "Todor Kableshkov" Blvd., FOCUS News Agency reported.
"Georgi Sofiyski" Street will be open for traffic on Sunday, "Pencho Slaveykov" Blvd will be closed entirely in the area of the junction itself as all who wants to move from Vitosha Blvd to Pirogov and in the opposite direction will need to use a bypass route.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: 130 million Needed for Bridges, Trestles and Viaducts in Poor Condition
- » Registry Agency: As of August 16, Commercial Register Users Could Make Checks by National Identity Number
- » The Poverty Line in Bulgaria for 2019 will be BGN 348
- » Bulgarian Government Approves 11 National Scientific Programs for 2018-2022 Period
- » National Statistical Institute: Household Income in Bulgaria Increased in 2018
- » Border Police: Heavy Traffic of Trucks Exiting Bulgaria at Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Danube Bridge – Ruse Checkpoints