Farmers will Block the Sofia-Varna Road
Farmers protest. From 11 am the road Sofia - Varna near Arbanassi will be blocked. They want the resignation of Deputy Minister of Agriculture Tsvetan Dimitrov, Darik said.
Farmers categorically reject the proposed ministerial farm subsidy rates under the minimim aid scheme in connection with the collapse of sheep's purchase prices.
"We will show that we do not agree and we will not tolerate this policy, which has been going on for many years, precisely this policy has led to catastrophic situations in the industry," said the co-chairman of the National Sheep and Goat Association Simeon Karakolev. In his words, 99% of Bulgarian farms can not yet be mechanized. "They can not get these investments, artificial pressure, bad laws that put us on our knees, all this is a bad state policy," he said.
- » Foreign Affairs Minister: Bulgarians in the UK have Nothing to Worry About
- » Children Opened an Exhibition of Tolerance in Bulgaria’s Parliament
- » Broken Clouds over most of the Country, Light Rain in East Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Football Club Graffiti Appeared on Hiroshima Monument
- » Dimitar Petrov, the Director of Beloved Bulgarian Films has Passed Away
- » Six Injured in Accident at Arms Factory Arsenal in Kazanlak