Farmers will Block the Sofia-Varna Road
Farmers protest. From 11 am the road Sofia - Varna near Arbanassi will be blocked. They want the resignation of Deputy Minister of Agriculture Tsvetan Dimitrov, Darik said.
Farmers categorically reject the proposed ministerial farm subsidy rates under the minimim aid scheme in connection with the collapse of sheep's purchase prices.
"We will show that we do not agree and we will not tolerate this policy, which has been going on for many years, precisely this policy has led to catastrophic situations in the industry," said the co-chairman of the National Sheep and Goat Association Simeon Karakolev. In his words, 99% of Bulgarian farms can not yet be mechanized. "They can not get these investments, artificial pressure, bad laws that put us on our knees, all this is a bad state policy," he said.
- » Poll: 58% of Western Balkan Population Believes Bulgaria has Helped for the European Integration of their Country
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » Bulgaria Recognises Rights of Married Lesbian Couple in Historic First
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Eurostat: Two Bulgarians Commit Suicide Per Day