Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
Sofia. Today it will be sunny before noon. In the afternoon, clouds will develop in many areas and, mainly in the mountainous and eastern regions of the country, there will be brief, sometimes heavy rains, thunder, and possibly hail. Light to moderate wind will blow from west-northwest. The maximum temperatures will be 29°C to 34°C in most places, Evgenia Egova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain