Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
Sofia. Today it will be sunny before noon. In the afternoon, clouds will develop in many areas and, mainly in the mountainous and eastern regions of the country, there will be brief, sometimes heavy rains, thunder, and possibly hail. Light to moderate wind will blow from west-northwest. The maximum temperatures will be 29°C to 34°C in most places, Evgenia Egova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Broken Clouds over most of the Country, Light Rain in East Bulgaria
- » Light Rain can be Expected in East Bulgaria in the Afternoon, Highs between 20° and 25°C
- » Water Levels are Critically Low Along the Danube, Ships Run Aground
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Temperatures up to 20-25°C
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry: Three Nature Parks Get BGN 1.5 million Under OPE
- » Moderate Quake in Halkidiki Rattles Northern Greece