Another Rescue Operation in Rila Mountain, a Toung Belgian Suffered a Hypertonic Crisis
Mountain Rescuers are conducting a rescue operation for a young person from Belgium who has suffered a hypertonic crisis during a climb in Rila mountain, 24 Hours daily reported. At 15.10, an alert was sent to 112.
It turned out that a group of 27 young people from Belgium made a march from the Rila Monastery to the Seven Rila Lakes. In the area of one of the ridges, about 2,000 meters above sea level, one of the boys was sick and could not continue.
A first group of four wheelchair rescuers was heading to the site. Others followed. Mountain rescuers from Blagoevgrad have already reached the group of 27 Belgian tourists. All are in good condition and the group is already down.
Two days ago, two other Belgian tourists, one of whom were seriously injured, fell into a plight in Rila after a group of scouts left them behind Dodov peak.
There followed a severe 15-hour rescue operation in which the two young men were taken off the mountain in the middle of the night.
- » Poll: 58% of Western Balkan Population Believes Bulgaria has Helped for the European Integration of their Country
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » Bulgaria Recognises Rights of Married Lesbian Couple in Historic First
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Eurostat: Two Bulgarians Commit Suicide Per Day