Another Rescue Operation in Rila Mountain, a Toung Belgian Suffered a Hypertonic Crisis
Mountain Rescuers are conducting a rescue operation for a young person from Belgium who has suffered a hypertonic crisis during a climb in Rila mountain, 24 Hours daily reported. At 15.10, an alert was sent to 112.
It turned out that a group of 27 young people from Belgium made a march from the Rila Monastery to the Seven Rila Lakes. In the area of one of the ridges, about 2,000 meters above sea level, one of the boys was sick and could not continue.
A first group of four wheelchair rescuers was heading to the site. Others followed. Mountain rescuers from Blagoevgrad have already reached the group of 27 Belgian tourists. All are in good condition and the group is already down.
Two days ago, two other Belgian tourists, one of whom were seriously injured, fell into a plight in Rila after a group of scouts left them behind Dodov peak.
There followed a severe 15-hour rescue operation in which the two young men were taken off the mountain in the middle of the night.
- » Foreign Affairs Minister: Bulgarians in the UK have Nothing to Worry About
- » Children Opened an Exhibition of Tolerance in Bulgaria’s Parliament
- » Broken Clouds over most of the Country, Light Rain in East Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Football Club Graffiti Appeared on Hiroshima Monument
- » Dimitar Petrov, the Director of Beloved Bulgarian Films has Passed Away
- » Six Injured in Accident at Arms Factory Arsenal in Kazanlak