Municipality of Stamboliyski Launches Free Public Transport
Stamboliyski Municipality is preparing to launch free public transport in the town and in the surrounding villages, BNT reported. The cost of transporting the citizens will be at the expense of the collected taxes and fees. So the municipality of Stamboliyskii, which has about 23,000 inhabitants according to official data, will become the only one in Bulgaria, where there will be no need for a public transport ticket.
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints
- » Former Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Government Instability is a Fact, but there is no Serious Alternative
- » New Interior Minister of Bulgaria Promises Continuity
- » Prosecutor General: Bulgaria has Industrial Capacity and Full Mobility of illegal Cigarette Production
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elects Three New Ministers