Municipality of Stamboliyski Launches Free Public Transport
Stamboliyski Municipality is preparing to launch free public transport in the town and in the surrounding villages, BNT reported. The cost of transporting the citizens will be at the expense of the collected taxes and fees. So the municipality of Stamboliyskii, which has about 23,000 inhabitants according to official data, will become the only one in Bulgaria, where there will be no need for a public transport ticket.
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone