Municipality of Stamboliyski Launches Free Public Transport
Stamboliyski Municipality is preparing to launch free public transport in the town and in the surrounding villages, BNT reported. The cost of transporting the citizens will be at the expense of the collected taxes and fees. So the municipality of Stamboliyskii, which has about 23,000 inhabitants according to official data, will become the only one in Bulgaria, where there will be no need for a public transport ticket.
- » Fitch Agency Has Confirmed Bulgaria's BBB Rating with a Stable Outlook
- » Protests Against High Fuel Prices Continue in Shumen
- » Bulgarian Anti-corruption Commission Seeks to Seize Property of Former Minister of Economy
- » Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov Resigned
- » Bulgarian Drivers Could Buy E-vignettes Online from December 17
- » No Bids for the House in Center of Sofia of One of the Finest Poetic Talents Peyo Yavorov