Ryanair Cancels Flights due to Pilots Strike
Ryanair low-cost air carrier cancels 10% of scheduled flights to Ireland due to pilots strike, news agencies reported, citing a company announcement. Affected will be trips to the UK, but all flights to Europe will be on schedule.
At the end of the month flights are also expected to be canceled, as stewardess of the Ryanair will strike on July 25 and 26 in three countries - Portugal, Belgium and Spain. Officials in Italy will only protest on July 25th. They want better working conditions, whether they are directly hired or through an intermediary. The trade unions are also calling on the EC and the governments of each EU country in which the Ryanair operates to intervene in order to implement European and national legislation.
- » H&M Hits Back at Claims Profits "Built on Poverty Wages"
- » International Plovdiv Tech Fair Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Turkish Company Sarkuysan will Invest BGN 17 Million in Shumen Auto Parts Factory
- » 3564 Stores Later, the German Giant KiK Plans to Open its First 10 in Bulgaria as well
- » Bulgaria to Launch Campaign to Attract Chinese Tourists, Says Bulgarian Tourism Minister
- » Inercom Bulgaria Submits New Notification on CEZ Deal to Watchdog after a Restructuring