Ryanair Cancels Flights due to Pilots Strike
Ryanair low-cost air carrier cancels 10% of scheduled flights to Ireland due to pilots strike, news agencies reported, citing a company announcement. Affected will be trips to the UK, but all flights to Europe will be on schedule.
At the end of the month flights are also expected to be canceled, as stewardess of the Ryanair will strike on July 25 and 26 in three countries - Portugal, Belgium and Spain. Officials in Italy will only protest on July 25th. They want better working conditions, whether they are directly hired or through an intermediary. The trade unions are also calling on the EC and the governments of each EU country in which the Ryanair operates to intervene in order to implement European and national legislation.
- » Bulgarian Euroins Insurance Group to Launch Georgian Insurance Market
- » Wizz Air Adds Another Plane and 35 Jobs in Varna
- » Cloud Computing Services Used by More Than One Out of Four Enterprises in the EU
- » CNN Travel: Plovdiv is One of the Most Fascinating Places in Europe
- » EU Parliament Approves Huge Japan Trade Deal
- » BGN 1.35 Billion will be Allocated for 134.2 km of Hemus Motorway