Ryanair Cancels Flights due to Pilots Strike
Ryanair low-cost air carrier cancels 10% of scheduled flights to Ireland due to pilots strike, news agencies reported, citing a company announcement. Affected will be trips to the UK, but all flights to Europe will be on schedule.
At the end of the month flights are also expected to be canceled, as stewardess of the Ryanair will strike on July 25 and 26 in three countries - Portugal, Belgium and Spain. Officials in Italy will only protest on July 25th. They want better working conditions, whether they are directly hired or through an intermediary. The trade unions are also calling on the EC and the governments of each EU country in which the Ryanair operates to intervene in order to implement European and national legislation.
- » Predictions of a Decline in Tourists in Bulgarian Summer Resort Albena
- » Two Bulgarians who Won a Place in the Forbes Ranking for the most Successful Young Entrepreneurs
- » Property Prices in Sofia Fall at the End of the Year
- » Fitch Raised the Outlook for Bulgaria's Credit Rating
- » Almost 12 million Passengers Have Passed Through Bulgarian Airports in 2018
- » Canadian Velocity Minerals Became the Majority Owner of a Bulgarian Gold Extraction Project