Electric Shock Scared Sofia Citizens and Over 10 Districts have no Electricity, One Man is Seriously Wounded
An incident with a 110 kV facility, owned by the State Electricity System Operator (ESO), required the shutdown of the Student City substation, the CEZ press center announced.
There is no power supply at present in Studentski Grad, Dragalevtsi, Simeonovo, Vitosha, Cinema center Boyana, Malinova dolina, Zheleznitsa, Bistritsa, Yarema and others.
CEZ Distribution is making efforts to feed electricity to the affected customers in an alternative way within the shortest possible timeframe, says the report.
Minutes later it was reported that a person was injured in an electric shock in Vitosha district, which is the reason for the accident. A loud thunder was heard. The incident happened to a new building and the injured was one of the workers, he is in a very bad condition, NOVA said.
From the Press Center
The SDRC refuted the information about an explosion, and said it was a power strike and a non-criminal incident.
The injured person was taken to a hospital for medical assistance.
- » 14 People Died in a Road Accident in North Macedonia
- » A Man Died in a Trolleybus Accident in Sofia
- » Child Fell in the Panda Cage in a Park in China
- » Enormous Fire near Plovdiv is Under Conrol, Firefighters Worked all Night
- » 10 People Remain in Hospital after the Serious Crash on Struma Motorway
- » 8-kg Python Missing from Pet shop at Large Shopping Centre in Plovdiv