Electric Shock Scared Sofia Citizens and Over 10 Districts have no Electricity, One Man is Seriously Wounded
An incident with a 110 kV facility, owned by the State Electricity System Operator (ESO), required the shutdown of the Student City substation, the CEZ press center announced.
There is no power supply at present in Studentski Grad, Dragalevtsi, Simeonovo, Vitosha, Cinema center Boyana, Malinova dolina, Zheleznitsa, Bistritsa, Yarema and others.
CEZ Distribution is making efforts to feed electricity to the affected customers in an alternative way within the shortest possible timeframe, says the report.
Minutes later it was reported that a person was injured in an electric shock in Vitosha district, which is the reason for the accident. A loud thunder was heard. The incident happened to a new building and the injured was one of the workers, he is in a very bad condition, NOVA said.
From the Press Center
The SDRC refuted the information about an explosion, and said it was a power strike and a non-criminal incident.
The injured person was taken to a hospital for medical assistance.
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing
- » Controversial Shopping Mall Partly Collapses in Mexico City
- » Nineteen People Died in an Explosion at a Factory in China
- » A Passenger Plane Crashed near Pretoria
- » See a Giant Iceberg Fall Into the Sea (Video)