BULGARIAN PARLIAMENT TO ADOPT SPECIAL DECLARATION
Politics | September 12, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00
Bulgarian parliament will adopt special declaration on Wednesday condemning terrorists` attacks in the United States, parliamentary speaker Ognyan Gerdzkov said. The tragic events are too far from the country and we decided not to call an emergency meeting overnight, he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: WCC-DB and GERB-SDS renewed Negotiations for a Government
- » Bulgaria: Denkov confirmed that WCC-DB's Negotiations with GERB are Resuming
- » Bulgaria: Borissov refuses to Give Up his Immunity Voluntarily
- » Bulgaria: Pro-EU Protest against the President with chants “This is Not Moscow”
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office requested the Immunity of Boyko Borissov for Money Laundering
- » Adviser to a Bulgarian PM leaked Classified Information to a citizen of North Macedonia