Huge Blow for Croatia before the Semi-final with England
The Croatian national team received a very unpleasant news before the extremely important semi-final clash of the World Cup with England on Wednesday at 21:00.
The right-back of our western neighbors, Šime Vrsaljko, will not be available for the clash against England due to a knee injury. He was forcibly replaced in the 97th minute of the quarterfinals battle with Russia and will not recover in time for the next match, informs Sun and Marca.
The coach Zlatko Dalić is likely to move Damagoj Vida on the right back, and veteran Vedran Corluka will play in the center of defense along with Dejan Lovren.
Vrsaljko's absence is a big blow to the Croats because he has played in all games so far and has a total of 39 matches with the national jersey.
- » Bulgarian Football Champion Ludogorets Bought Israel's Top Scorer
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out from the Top 30 for the First Time since August 2016
- » 296 Boxers From 39 Countries Participated in a Boxing Tournament in Bulgaria
- » One of the Richest Bulgarians Vasil Bozhkov Takes over the Management of Levski Football Club
- » UEFA Decided When Bulgaria must have at least One Stadium with VAR
- » Official: Lubo Penev is the New Coach of CSKA Sofia Taking over from El Maestro