The Bulgarian Foreign Minister Zaharieva to the Annual Meeting of the Western Balkans in London
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva heads to London where she will participate in the annual meeting in the Western Balkans of the foreign ministers of the countries in the Berlin process.
The first diplomats of the UK, Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Italy, Slovenia, France and Croatia will listen to their six colleagues from the Western Balkans.
All together, they will meet with representatives of civil society and youth groups in the region. Also invited to the meeting is Poland, which will host the forum in 2019, as well as representatives of the EU and international financial institutions. The meeting of foreign ministers will be followed by a forum of heads of state and government tomorrow, in which Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will take part.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Foreign Ministers Meet in Luxemburg Monday to Slap Tougher Sanction on Lukashenko
- » Bulgaria: Zoran Zaev’s Visit to Sofia Paves Way to Compromise
- » Putin and Biden Begin Talks in Expanded Format
- » Sofia and Skopje Hope for More Active Dialogue on Bilateral Issues
- » Putin-Biden Summit: No Concrete Deals But Still Useful
- » Prime Minister of North Macedonia Will Visit Sofia in June