The Bulgarian Foreign Minister Zaharieva to the Annual Meeting of the Western Balkans in London
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva heads to London where she will participate in the annual meeting in the Western Balkans of the foreign ministers of the countries in the Berlin process.
The first diplomats of the UK, Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Italy, Slovenia, France and Croatia will listen to their six colleagues from the Western Balkans.
All together, they will meet with representatives of civil society and youth groups in the region. Also invited to the meeting is Poland, which will host the forum in 2019, as well as representatives of the EU and international financial institutions. The meeting of foreign ministers will be followed by a forum of heads of state and government tomorrow, in which Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will take part.
- » The Berlin Process in Sofia will be a Mini-presidency Focusing only on Western Balkans
- » Minister Marinov: The Development of Cross-Border Cooperation is an Important Factor in Guaranteeing the Security of European Citizens
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Opened the Traditional Ambassador Conference in Sofia
- » Serbian Politician: Bulgarian Intelligence Officers Hinder Agreement with Kosovo
- » New Balkan Diplomatic Scandal Involving Bulgarian PM Borisov
- » 46 out 48 Projects Successfully Completed Within the Cooperation between Bulgaria and Macedonia