The Bulgarian Foreign Minister Zaharieva to the Annual Meeting of the Western Balkans in London
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva heads to London where she will participate in the annual meeting in the Western Balkans of the foreign ministers of the countries in the Berlin process.
The first diplomats of the UK, Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Italy, Slovenia, France and Croatia will listen to their six colleagues from the Western Balkans.
All together, they will meet with representatives of civil society and youth groups in the region. Also invited to the meeting is Poland, which will host the forum in 2019, as well as representatives of the EU and international financial institutions. The meeting of foreign ministers will be followed by a forum of heads of state and government tomorrow, in which Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will take part.
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria Visited Headquarters of MRF Party
- » Bulgaria Shows Great Interest in Azerbaijan's Global Projects
- » Bulgaria Appointed Honorary Consul in the Dominican Republic
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Met with the Bavarian Chief Public Prosecutor
- » Morocco's Foreign Minister Arrives on a Visit to Bulgaria
- » Ukrainian Embassy Condemns Visit of Bulgarian Politicians to Occupied Crimea