An 8-year-old Girl Drowned in the Luda Yana River, her Sister is still Missing
The body of a child was discovered in the Luda Yana River, passing through Panagyurishte, the spokesperson of ODMVR - Pazardzhik Miroslav Stoyanov told FOCUS Radio - Pazardjik.
He pointed out that a signal of the incident was filed at 12.30 am at the Regional Office of the Ministry of Interior - Panagurishte.
"According to the initial data is probably a case of drowning, and teams of police and firemen are immediately sent to the site. An 8-year-old girl living with her family in Panagyurishte was found dead. Her six-year-old sister , with whom they went out of the house together in the morning and did not come home is searched by joint teams from the police station and the RSPBZN in Panagyurishte, "explained Stoyanov.
He added that the teams walked along the river bed along the entire city. Work on the case continues.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing
- » Controversial Shopping Mall Partly Collapses in Mexico City
- » Nineteen People Died in an Explosion at a Factory in China