Bulgarian Tourists are Among the most Pretentious in the World
Rankings are based on a 3 million and a half reviews of hotels in 70 countries.
In it Bulgarian tourists are fifth in demands and complaints.
Every tenth review a Bulgarian gave about a hotel was bad - either one or two stars. The authors of the survey point out that, in their high expectations, Bulgarians are an exception among tourists from Eastern Europe who give good or excellent assessments of their accommodation.
The study puts the Spaniards on top as the ones who are complaining the most. Tourists from Ireland, Iceland and Italy are also ahead of Bulgarians in regards to discontent.
The Russians are most pleased with the hotels. Almost half of all reviews given by them are as high as possible.
MOST COMPLAINING TOURISTS
- » Foreign Tourists in Varna During the Winter - Mainly Romanians, Israelis, Germans and Turks
- » About 70 000 Bulgarians Chose Holiday Cruises for their Vacation
- » China's Jiangxi Province Promotes Culture, Tourism in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is on the Luxury Travel Map with InterContinental Sofia
- » Which are the Cheapest Cities to Visit in Europe?
- » Passengers From the Restricted "Boeing 737 Max 8" with Almost 20 Hours Stay at Sofia Airport