Bulgarian Tourists are Among the most Pretentious in the World
Rankings are based on a 3 million and a half reviews of hotels in 70 countries.
In it Bulgarian tourists are fifth in demands and complaints.
Every tenth review a Bulgarian gave about a hotel was bad - either one or two stars. The authors of the survey point out that, in their high expectations, Bulgarians are an exception among tourists from Eastern Europe who give good or excellent assessments of their accommodation.
The study puts the Spaniards on top as the ones who are complaining the most. Tourists from Ireland, Iceland and Italy are also ahead of Bulgarians in regards to discontent.
The Russians are most pleased with the hotels. Almost half of all reviews given by them are as high as possible.
MOST COMPLAINING TOURISTS
- » Bulgaria to Launch Campaign to Attract Chinese Tourists, Says Bulgarian Tourism Minister
- » According to a New Ranking Europe's least Relaxing City is Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: 11% of Employed in Bulgaria Work in Tourism
- » UNESCO has Included Nesebar on its New Travel Site
- » Jet2 Increases Flights to Bulgaria
- » Tourism Minister: For the First Half of 2018, we have over EUR 1.3 Billion in Revenue, 9.7% more than Last Year