Bulgarian Tourists are Among the most Pretentious in the World
Rankings are based on a 3 million and a half reviews of hotels in 70 countries.
In it Bulgarian tourists are fifth in demands and complaints.
Every tenth review a Bulgarian gave about a hotel was bad - either one or two stars. The authors of the survey point out that, in their high expectations, Bulgarians are an exception among tourists from Eastern Europe who give good or excellent assessments of their accommodation.
The study puts the Spaniards on top as the ones who are complaining the most. Tourists from Ireland, Iceland and Italy are also ahead of Bulgarians in regards to discontent.
The Russians are most pleased with the hotels. Almost half of all reviews given by them are as high as possible.
MOST COMPLAINING TOURISTS
- » Ravadinovo Castle Voted Bulgaria’s Tourist Attraction of 2018
- » In 2017, 1.043 billion passengers traveled by air in the European Union
- » Bulgaria Develops as Year-Round Tourist Destination
- » Where to Go in January and February
- » Ministry of Tourism Turns all of its Services Online
- » Bulgaria Air Stopped its Flights To and From Odessa