Bulgarian Tourists are Among the most Pretentious in the World
Rankings are based on a 3 million and a half reviews of hotels in 70 countries.
In it Bulgarian tourists are fifth in demands and complaints.
Every tenth review a Bulgarian gave about a hotel was bad - either one or two stars. The authors of the survey point out that, in their high expectations, Bulgarians are an exception among tourists from Eastern Europe who give good or excellent assessments of their accommodation.
The study puts the Spaniards on top as the ones who are complaining the most. Tourists from Ireland, Iceland and Italy are also ahead of Bulgarians in regards to discontent.
The Russians are most pleased with the hotels. Almost half of all reviews given by them are as high as possible.
MOST COMPLAINING TOURISTS
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv
- » The Sun: Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place for a Family Holiday – AND it Costs Less than in 2017
- » Euronews: Bulgaria, an Emerging Tourist Destination
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 27.2% y/y
- » Increasing Number of Chinese Tourists will Come to Varna