The Bulgarian Rose Company will Export to China Rose Oil and Cosmetics for BGN 40 mln
"Bulgarian Rose" - Karlovo will increase its exports to China of rose oil and cosmetics.
This is possible after one of the world's largest rose oil producers has signed a 5-year deal with China's Beygin Fangkaokyan Cosmetics Trading Co. cosmetics corporation.
It is planned that the output of the Karlovo enterprise to China will reach 40 million in the long run.
The contract was signed by the president of the Chinese cosmetics corporation, Mr. Ben Mingji Doo, and Boryana Kraleva, Procurator of Bulgarian Rose.
The event took place in the framework of the Summit of Heads of State and Government of the countries of the cooperation initiative between China and the Central and Eastern European countries "16 + 1", which Sofia hosts.
The 70-year-old Bulgarian cosmetics company is among the main suppliers of rose oil for perfumery houses in Grasse, France. Every year, with Bulgarian "liquid gold", as rose oil is known, two thirds of the world's largest perfume houses produce more than 2.3 million perfumes.
"Bulgarian Rose" - Karlovo also produces its own lines of cosmetic products, which are exported all over Europe as well as in China, Vietnam, South Korea, USA, Russia, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Philippines and others.
- » Bulgaria’s Allterco Robotics Joins Deutsche Telekom's Startup Innovation Programme
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Bulgaria's Lorex Production Base Put up for Sale by Bailiff
- » Around 2000 Startups have been Created in Bulgaria for 5 Years
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Young Bulgarian Became One of the Richest Entrepreneurs in the World