The Bulgarian Rose Company will Export to China Rose Oil and Cosmetics for BGN 40 mln
"Bulgarian Rose" - Karlovo will increase its exports to China of rose oil and cosmetics.
This is possible after one of the world's largest rose oil producers has signed a 5-year deal with China's Beygin Fangkaokyan Cosmetics Trading Co. cosmetics corporation.
It is planned that the output of the Karlovo enterprise to China will reach 40 million in the long run.
The contract was signed by the president of the Chinese cosmetics corporation, Mr. Ben Mingji Doo, and Boryana Kraleva, Procurator of Bulgarian Rose.
The event took place in the framework of the Summit of Heads of State and Government of the countries of the cooperation initiative between China and the Central and Eastern European countries "16 + 1", which Sofia hosts.
The 70-year-old Bulgarian cosmetics company is among the main suppliers of rose oil for perfumery houses in Grasse, France. Every year, with Bulgarian "liquid gold", as rose oil is known, two thirds of the world's largest perfume houses produce more than 2.3 million perfumes.
"Bulgarian Rose" - Karlovo also produces its own lines of cosmetic products, which are exported all over Europe as well as in China, Vietnam, South Korea, USA, Russia, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Philippines and others.
- » Ryanair Launches Flights from Sofia to Crete
- » DHL Express Bulgaria Officially Opened its New Logistics Center in Sofia
- » Yavor Dachkov: Bivol used Victoria Marinova case for their own PR
- » Loulis Mills Buys Facility in Bulgaria
- » Additional BGN 40 milion will be Allocated to Help Bulgarians with Energy Bills
- » Bulgaria's Walltopia Climbs to New Heights with Verenia CPQ Solutions