Tone and Half of illegal Alcohol was Discovered near Varna
1467 liters of illegal ethyl alcohol have been found by employees from a customs mobile group in a garage in the town of Aksakovo, Varna district. The inspection is in the framework of the strengthened control of the Customs Agency against the unauthorized production and trade in excise goods in the Black Sea area, BTV explained.
In the garage on the territory of the property customs officers have discovered PVC containers with different capacities - from 10 to 55 liters, containing a transparent and yellow-colored liquid with a smell of ethyl alcohol. It was found by measuring with a certified densitometer that the plastic containers were filled with a total of 1467 liters of ethyl alcohol of which 1125 liters of transparent liquid with an alcoholic strength of 32 % vol 287 liters of yellow liquid - 48.5% vol., as well as 55 liters of alcohol with an alcohol content of 97% vol.
There were no documents of origin for the alcohol, guaranteed or paid excise duty under the Excise Duties and Tax Warehouses Act. The illegal alcohol was seized by the Customs Agency and samples for laboratory analysis were taken, and after the results of the laboratory examinations on the case, administrative penal proceedings would be initiated. Enhanced checks, which began in early July, will continue throughout the tourist season.
- » Investigative Police Officer has been Arrested in Blagoevgrad
- » The Police Found the Body of a Woman Killed with a Knife in Stara Zagora
- » Former Greek Military Official Shot his Bulgarian Girlfriend and Killed Himself
- » Illegal Logging in Bulgaria is Estimated at BGN 150 Million Per Year
- » Bulgarian Police Shuts Down 2 illegal Cannabis Production Greenhouses
- » Mayor of Cherven Bryag was Detained for 24 Hours