Tone and Half of illegal Alcohol was Discovered near Varna
1467 liters of illegal ethyl alcohol have been found by employees from a customs mobile group in a garage in the town of Aksakovo, Varna district. The inspection is in the framework of the strengthened control of the Customs Agency against the unauthorized production and trade in excise goods in the Black Sea area, BTV explained.
In the garage on the territory of the property customs officers have discovered PVC containers with different capacities - from 10 to 55 liters, containing a transparent and yellow-colored liquid with a smell of ethyl alcohol. It was found by measuring with a certified densitometer that the plastic containers were filled with a total of 1467 liters of ethyl alcohol of which 1125 liters of transparent liquid with an alcoholic strength of 32 % vol 287 liters of yellow liquid - 48.5% vol., as well as 55 liters of alcohol with an alcohol content of 97% vol.
There were no documents of origin for the alcohol, guaranteed or paid excise duty under the Excise Duties and Tax Warehouses Act. The illegal alcohol was seized by the Customs Agency and samples for laboratory analysis were taken, and after the results of the laboratory examinations on the case, administrative penal proceedings would be initiated. Enhanced checks, which began in early July, will continue throughout the tourist season.
- » Intentional Arson in Sofia Leaves almost 13 Thousand People without Electricity
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Found Shot Dead
- » Elderly Woman Passed Away after Assault by a Man in the "Hristo Botev" District
- » Strasbourg Christmas Market Gunman Shot Dead by French Police
- » Brazil shooting: Five Dead as Gunman Opens Fire in Cathedral
- » France Raises Terror Alert Level as Police Search For Gunman Who Killed Three at Christmas Market