4-year Old Child was Seriously Injured after a Severe Accident in a Kindergarten (Photo)
A 4-year-old girl survived a severe incident after a wooden cabinet fell on it last Thursday. The case is from Gorna Oryahovitsa, and the kindergarten is Bodra Smyana.
On the unfortunate day a cabinet fell on the head of the girl, and the staff did not respond adequately, says father Lambov before RegNews.net. Emergency has not been called for more than an hour.
When the mother arrived, even the nurse did not accompany the child to the hospital, said the father, who has been horrified to see his daughter in such a state.
Within a week, all the circumstances, including why the competent institutions were not notified within the statutory time limit for the incident, will become clear.
At the moment, the child is at home, but she has to visit more doctors. Due to the impact one eye of the girl has a large hemorrhage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad
- » Two Children Drowned After Jumping From the Bridge in the Sea Garden of Burgas